Funtime freddy x bon bon <3

The worlds best ship to ever exist! It's perfect! A crazy bear x a small and cute bunny. Just the cutest thing I've ever seen TwT. I love this ship and always will. this ship is perfect to me!

PROOF THIS SHIP SHOULD BE CANNON!:

Even if freddy doesn't treat bon bon the best (yeets him at a door, screams his head of at him, etc-) I believe this ship should be cannon because... well just listen and you'll find out :3. Freddy may seem like not the best person for bon bon to be with at first look but if you look closer you can see he's probably the best person for him...

1. Freddy cares,

In sl custom night sometimes after he yeets bon bon at a door he will say "bon bon!" Sounding very worried. (When I first heard how worried he sounded I felt bad for shutting the door.)

2. Bon bon cares,

Well you should have noticed this already but in night 2 bon bon is trying to get freddy back to his stage. Freddy may find this annoying but bon bon only dose this because he cares. If freddy kills someone he probably would be scooped or dismantled. Bon bon doesn't want that so he's trying to calm freddy down and make him go back to his stage. And on night 3 when you have to "fix" freddy bon bon is trying to stop you because he knows what you're really doing, and with freddy being powered off it's up to bon bon to protect them both...Even if that means getting in some awkward places.

3. Freddy listens to him,

On night 2 when bon bon tells him to go back to go back to sleep, calm down, go back to your stage, etc he will do so and something about his personality just tells me he wouldn't listen to anyone else but his little bunny.

4. The bond between and puppet and it's puppeteer is magical,

You can't say it isn't true.

5. Its a classic,

The crazy killer and the inasent one come together and fall in love. Such a classic but still cute!

6. Because it's obvious they like each other,

Dear reader, LOOK CLOSER AT THE TWO OF THEM! THEY ARE MENT TO BE!

7. Bon bon lets freddy yeet him,

HEy BoN bOn! gO GEt hIM! *YEET*

8. Because... I said so

Freddy and Bon bon sitting in a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G.!

10000000000000000000000000000000000/10