the first time i smoked pot

The first time I ever smoked marijuana was on December 31st 2018.

I was sitting in a cooped up two-door pickup truck with four boys, outside of a house party and several joints rolled ready to be sparked. To say the least, I bugged out pretty hard. Then, to top the night off, I locked myself in a stranger's bathroom and puked my brains out, then was unable to stand up, making my boyfriend break the door to come in and rescue me.

I remember sitting on the floor with my head inside the toilet wondering, why is there a puddle on the ground? Reminiscing on the occasion, did I actually pee myself? No way. 

The moral of the story, do not hotbox if you have never smoked in your life.

-

Before I became a regular smoker, I never had any preconceived notions of who stoners were. Unlike many people, I didn't think of them as low-lives, or unmotivated. Truthfully, the only thing I ever had an issue with was the smell.

My boyfriend dealt weed, so to sum it up I was thrown into the marvelous activity relatively harsh. The term start off slow was foreign to me. My friend made it a point to me that they were concerned, but most of the time it came off as unwanted opinions and degrading words. Many broke ties with me because of it, said I love myself. Then those same people began smoking as well. I learned it wasn't about the drug itself, but the fact that ignorance gives people false, inaccurate ideologies. And the only way to prevent yourself from being a hypocrite is to possess the concept of knowing that you simply do not know. 

With all things, such as one's home life and internal struggles - you cannot fathom the mindset or motives behind one's actions of words. Therefore, concluding the ideal that even if you experienced life attached to the hip with somebody else, you still cannot begin to imagine the till it took on somebody other than yourself, or how they internalize what they encounter. There is no way to completely and fully understand somebody else. 

There is no place for judgment of ridicule in this world, after all the only person whose actions and words should matter to you is that of your own.