7 - spin the bottle

I followed him, Zander, and Nathan to some random bedroom, where a group of about six guys and three girls were already seated in a circle. I took my
own seat, awkwardly not sure how to sit on the ground in such a tight dress. I copied one of the other girls wearing a miniskirt and sat on my knees.

The beginning of the game was pretty boring, until the bottle finally landed on me. The brunette girl who spun it looked up at me with a gleam in her eye, and crawled across the circle to me. I felt my face heat up, this would be my first kiss that wasn't with Luna.

"Hi," she greeted seductively, grabbing my face and kissing me softly, before deciding to kiss more passionately as I kissed back, grabbing her waist as someone whistled. She pulled back, and I was in a bit of shock, to be honest. She was a decent kisser. I'm just glad nothing happened between my pants to give away anything.

"My turn?" I faked an innocent girl voice before I spun. Of course, it landed on Jackson beside me. He had been trying to flirt and brushing up against me the whole game. I looked up at him, he was excited. He had been waiting for this all night.

"Alright, gorgeous," He said. I forced a giggle, and squeezed my eyes shut as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, prepared for my first kiss with a boy. I leaned in, and our lips collided, and I was filled with electricity. He tasted amazing, and he was even better than the brunette. I wrapped my arms even tighter around his neck, as he forced his tongue into my mouth and I had to keep myself from moaning to deeply. We made out for a little, hearing whistles and "oohs" from the group, but I didn't care. I forced out a girly-sounding moan and pulled away for air before climbing into his lap, and leaning down to kiss him again while grabbing his face. Honestly, it was the best kiss I had ever had, and I knew I couldn't say that to Luna's face. He squeezed my tiny waist, making me let out a high pitched moan again.

"Get a room!" Some guy shouted, and I simply flipped him off. The group started to get pissed and eventually left the room to go play somewhere else. I didn't care. We were both moaning breathily into each other's mouths as he held my hips and I grinded up against Jackson Holt-the most popular boy in school. I could feel myself getting a boner, but I wasn't too worried about it showing when I realized it was safely tucked away and underneath my tight panties.

"Jackson," I moaned out, and he laughed hungrily, moving his lips down from my lips to my jawline, to my neck, while I continued to grind on him. I felt him grab onto my booty, and I moaned the same way I do when Luna does this, as he sucked on my neck, making me moan louder and higher. Then, he flipped me onto my back and ripped off his shirt, continuing to make out with me. He used one hand to keep himself upright, and used his other to fondle my fake breasts. I felt that hand eventually travel to the zipper of my dress, which is where I panicked and pushed him off of me. "No, I can't." I panted, out of breath from the most amazing make out session of my life.

"Camille? Why not babygirl?" He tried to kiss me again, but I pushed him away.

"I just can't!" I repeated louder, and I ran out of the room in a panic, my heart beating rapidly. I rushed to find Luna. "Can we go home now?" I begged when I saw her.

"Baby, it's only 9:45!" Luna said.

"Please? I'm uncomfortable."I whined.

"Have you kissed Jackson Holt yet?" She asked. I pulled my hair back to reveal the fresh hickey he gave me, pleading with my eyes.

"He tried to have sex with me. I'm not a girl! I'm not meant to go out in public and kiss all these people like this. I just wanna go back to wearing comfy girly clothes with just you. Please?" I gave her my best puppy eyes.

"Okay, babygirl. Whatever you want." She pulled me into a warm hug and I relaxed for the first time all night.

As soon as we were in the car, I ripped off my wig. "I can't pretend to be a girl." I stated. "I just like wearing the clothes sometimes, and I like being with you in them. That's all." I pouted, kicking off the heels that pinched me when I walked.

--

Luna silently helped me take off my makeup, breast forms, and hip pads when we got home and she put the wig away. I threw my dress and bra on the floor, but kept the panties, and Luna gave me a sheer, frilly white nightgown to sleep in as I fell asleep in her arms once again, thinking about how I never wanted to pretend to be a girl ever again. But still, a part of me thought about how the kisses I shared with Jackson were amazing. I had never been as horny with someone than in that moment with him. However, I knew that I would never trade that for what I had with Luna, as I cuddled up closer to her.