Info

This is a short Story,5 parts.

My goal is to guilt Bakugo to suicide.

His pride will make that difficult but I think I can do it.

I am evil after all.
Izuku suffers from major depression and cuts often. He has mood swings and has a habit of thinking everyone hates him, negative thinking in general.

Speaking of general

Izuku is in general studies  class Ua with Shinso, although Shinso isn't exactly the friendly type. Well not open enough to help Izuku but there are some wholesome moments in this.

Izuku turned to drugs. Mostly alcohol. Which Bakugo took off of him but he shouldn't of done it in the way he did.

Bakugo truly cares for Izuku, wants to toughen him up but nothing seems to work.

He realised he needed to take a new approach but he was too late.

Bakugos friends (bullies) are in the same class as well and because of it at lunch Katsuki never grew from his behaviour until it was too late.

Resulting in death of Izuku
Shoto is friends with Izuku since middle school.

Inko is not abusive (finally all my other books show her abusive or some type lol)

Bakugo ends up committing a drunken suicide over guilt and leaving his parents grieving with inko.
Of course his quirk made that pretty easy without giving him time to think..

:3

This story is dark and not for everyone so read on with caution.

If anyone has triggers following the subject

DO not read.

Otherwise

Have fun.

I hope to make you cry.
For all those people who have trouble feeling emotion and want to then this is for you!

Other than that.

Enjoy.

I'll release the info chapter first but others are almost done and being touched up.