Chapter 4: Shattered.

FYI I didn't have enough time. But considering it's 9000 words and a majority of that I proof read in my job break so who knows.

Next chapter is end. Focused on Bakugou.

Read. ..
(I'm currently trying to make my writing lighter, push the story forward without lingering on facts... This is 8000 words so guess I failed)
...

Read this chapter with caution. 🤮
(Why is that there?)

Bakugou pov.

I was heading to the stupid nerd's house before school, waking up was real breezo, well I did go to bed at 7:20... Anyhow my old hag needed to talk to Auntie Inko.

Once we got there she greeted us as one of her own and welcomed us in.
She told me to go upstairs and I entered Stupid Dekus room.

Little did I know he's been drinking since 5am.

He was nowhere to be found. So I decided to snoop around his rooms a little bit. He kept his usual All might merch. Of course the nerd did.

I looked at his bedside table and it had a bottle of vodka with 2 gulps left. Barely any. Might be around 6 shots but still

How the fuck did he get this? How much did he have? I look to the left of it and saw a orange pill bottle, antidepressants?

Fuck, why didn't I know? They're only two left and the bottle says he only got them yesterday?

Has he been drinking and having them? Is that why he said he loved me? Of course he doesn't actually the bottle talking.

Either way I can't let him have anymore so I snuck the bottle in my bag. And heard puking from a door in his room. An ensuite?

I knocked and entered I don't think I heard him cause when I touched his shoulder he jumped and looked up at me with fear in his eyes.

"Fucking nerd, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!?" I said with a shocked expression.

"Ka~~ " Izuku tried to speak up but the flow started again. Making stomach acid rise up burning his insides in a dry heave.
-
He was puking up stomach acid, when was the last time he ate? Fuck.

I was going to go to an yakiniku restaurant with my friends. where you fry your own food. I think I might bring him... It doesn't look like he's eaten in a while and he's drunk out of his mind so I got to sober him up. How the hell do I even do that?

"Ka-ccha-" he tried saying before he continued puking his guts out again. Getting further than before.

"I..it hurts eeeevvvvrrrythingggghurrrrrttys " he whined n slurred
"Fucking idiot." I responded with an groan before opening my backpack and grabbing a bottle of water.

I poured half of it over his head making him whine a little and handed him the rest to drink.

"W-hy, why do you h-hate me?" He stuttered started crying.

" Damn nerd. I'm taking you somewhere and you needed to io k

"Oh.." He looks down. Wiping his eyes The top of his luscious green locks I see. Rubbing his hands anxiously, uncomfortable that Katsuki is so close to him. His heartbeat rising although unknown to Katsuki

"Now get dressed you stink like shit. Also, I confiscated the rest of the vodka, stupid worthless nerd like you doesn't have the right to drink shit like this. Hell, how'd you even get it?"

"What?" He raises his head with some acidic puke around his lips "wait no! its mine kacchan give it back!" He whined again pushing his head up in defiance with his hair soaked and eyes dry, yet still beautiful.