Chapter 1

Hope you gonna enjoy reading this as much as me who was really excited writing this story. As for my grammar mistake please correct me if there's any wrong.

" Okay class since the summer break will be starting tomorrow I hope you enjoying the vacation and....please submit your assignment after the breaks." She demanded. Our homeroom teacher, Mrs.Serira. All student went "awhh.." as their head lowered from the burden she gave for the breaks.

She left the class early today. A kind smile twig from her lips to mine and I did the same to her. As always she really nice and kind to us. She always let us got home early and the student got all worked up again when she left.

I packed my things up before jogged to my locker to take some books and other important notes for revision. The homeworks were not overload rather less than usual but I liked it the best.

When I stalked over after packed up. Something tripped me between my legs made me unstandable for too long before my chin hit the hard cement. I groaned a little before struggling to get up to face the one who tripped me over.

" Damn! what's wrong with you Leah?!" I clenched my jaw and fist. Everyone just stood as they were not wanted to get involve with me especially when Leah was the one you're messing with.

" Ops! sorry that was unintentionally. Is that hurt you? I guess not." She smirked. Her bitchy smile made me wanted to rip her mouth off.

She always jealous of me because I was more beautiful than her and Mrs. Serira likes me more. But her bitchy attitude getting too much on my nerves since I got higher marks than her last year and got into a dean list.

She never stopped disturbing since then. Pulling my hair, stuffed my drinks with papers, ripped my favourite sling bag, drenched me with milk and..now tripped me. I glared at her and thought how nice if I could punch that ugly face of her.

She still smirked at me waiting for my attacked but I was not like her since I was more well behaved and of course smarter than her. I gave her a very kind smile like nothing happened.

" Awwee..poor you little bitch did you do this to get my attention for you. Well, you did get mine. But you're too dumb too ugly to make me notice you." I smirked back at her. Her jaw dropped from my statement making her more angrier than before.

She stormed towards me angrily and I saw Mrs. Serira stalked to us but I still kept on that spot when Leah rose her hand to slap me. My cheek got burn a little and sting.

" Leah!!! what are you doing?!!" Mrs. Serira's eyes widened when the accident happened in front of her. She looked at me for answer.

" I..I didn't.." Anxious was wearing on Leah face when she tried to defense herself. She was caught off guard and didn't realized that Mrs.Serira was coming.

Of course she didn't because I saw her first. I smirked at her.

" Valerie?!" Mrs.Serira asked in deep voice to know who start it first but I ignored it and acted like my cheek was really in painful.

" Leah started it." Someone said from behind a bunch of people that gather around us. She came forwarded and and grazed at me.

My eyes widened for a while but still looked straight at her. Amora, my best childhood friend. She hated me a year ago because Leah polluted her mind telling that I stole Steven and made him fell in love with me.

That guy was a jerk from the beginning he wanted me to be his girlfriend while dating Amora at a same time. But I never mad at her because it wasn't her fault she just fallen too hard for a wrong guy. Somehow, I don't know why she stood up for me right now.

" Is it true everyone?" Mrs. Serira Asked and stared at everyone eyes that stayed in that hall way. Since tomorrow will start the holidays everyone just nodded and couldn't wait any longer for this drama.

" Well Leah..looks like we have 'things' to discuss in principle's office." Mrs. Serira said as they trailing to the office. I smiled jerky towards Leah. Serve you right bitch!

When everyone left for home it just me and Amora stayed at the park in front of school building. We settled on the bench near the park.

" Val, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I should have listen when you said he's a jerk..." Her voice became slower and vibrated liked she was trying hard to not let out a loud cry in front of me.

I pull her into a hug. I stroked her hair and her back to comfort her. After a few minutes her sobbing slower and her breath steadily. My lips parted as I wanted to ask what happened? but I should wait until she willingly to tell me and she did.

" He left me for another girl! he said I was not good enough for him. As I was a piece of trash that he could easily threw it away!" After a short cried she's now storming in angered. I could imagined Amora kick his asshole off and ripped his bloody jerking face. He deserved that of course.

We got back together as we spent a little time before went home. It was sad because we got to be friend again when the breaks just started. Well, maybe we could hang out tomorrow or a day after that.

I walked home and thank god it was only 8p.m my dad would be worried if I stayed out for too long after school. Since it just me and my dad now.

I opened the door as I stalked in and put my bag on the chair at the kitchen. I took a jug that fill with mango juice and grabbed a glass in the cabinet and poured the juice.I drank it as I let my throat felt cold and wetness of it.

" Val! where have you been?" My dad came behind me and settled on the chair in the kitchen. I washed the glass before put it back in the cabinet and turned to my dad.

" Relaxed dad, I hang out with Amora for a while just now to handle her broken heart." I said and sat in front of him.

" Oh! you're already good with her?" I nodded as he asked that.

" Well that's good, but I have something to tell you. We gonna go to your grandma's house this summer break. She has been asking a lot about you lately and she miss you so much." He said as he stood up and push the chair back to it place.

"What?! but I promised Amora to hang out with her this summer break! oh come on dad..." She needed to pursue him or I will never get to spend more time with Amora. We're just got back being a best friend again.

" Uh-huh no excuses honey we will go early tomorrow morning. Get ready and packed your things. Don't stay up to late." He demanded and he stalked towards upstairs until I heard his door shut. I heaved a heavy sighed. I took out my phone and text her that we couldn't spent time together this whole summer break and told her I would be at grandma's house.

How do you like this chapter?
is it amusing?

If you like it please vote for me😘

Thank you for those who read it wholeheartedly