DD_10

□■□ . FLASHBACK. ENDS . □■□ .

THE next MorNing -

At Tanmay's Home

He wished his parents a Happy Anniversary and gifted his parents with goodies and advised them to have dinner at Family Restaurant. Yogeshwar and Harshita were so pleased with his son and made their schedule in order to go for dinner tonight.

At Jeevika 's Home

She and Jaisingh confessed that they both want to eat dinner outside and were  requesting to them like small kids.....and NamJin couldn't deny because their daughter is so stubborn. Hence they too agreed.

At sharp  9: 00 pm both families got ready to go for dinner.

Jai texted to Tanmay 👍and Tanmay texted back to him👍 telling they are on the way to the restaurent

Jyothika was driving the car beside her was Nirmal and the kids was behind them *Jikkook giggles *

Harshita was driving it and Yogeshwar was on left side and Tanmay was sitting at back .

Everything 👍was going according to their plan without their knowledge.

.

.
BuT
.

.

.

Jyothika was driving car with an  average speed them other car  from behind was

!!!! HORN 💥HORN 💥HONK💥 HONK !!!

!!  BEEEP---- BOPP ---BEEP !!

Until their car came beside to this car and  the person sitting on left side was shouting literally barking at the slow riders.

The person : "Oooyeee Madam ganv mai chalana gaadi ko city mai nahi...
BELGADI BHI AAGE NIKAL JAYEGI aapki ki speed se !! "

They happens to see their face .

That person was Mr.Yogeshwar Ji. As they were getting late for their anniversary dinner due to traffic.

And

The family was of Tanmay he looks so pissed off and Jeevika too.
JaiSingh slaps his forehead.

Harshita : "Ooops Sorry Ji "
*overtakes the car in full speed*

Nirmal : Woww that was speed !

Jyothika looks all like an angry bull . Even she droved the car faster.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the Traffic signal 🚦🚥🚦🚸

On the front two cars slows down next to each other with other vehicles..

When Tanmay eyes met with Jaisingh's Smiling eyes...* smiles looking at car window*

*Nirmal waves at Harshita*

Jyothika : "Kitney Kaminey longh hai....humara peecha kar rahe hai"

They waited checking the time and their glare was on totally opposite
*munh modke ek taraf*

Jaisingh sighs by looking at this Nafrat.

When colour of signal changed to green both the cars flung into full speed as if it is a Racing Competition.
*Jyothika overtakes their car*

When both the families reached the restaurent .
Thank Goddd ,they entered with different doors because it was luxurious big family restaurent .

Harshita : "Waah kya Restaurent hai...!!! '*roams*

Jyothika : "Waaah khane ki kya smell aa rahi haii.....!! * nostrils enlarges*

Yogeshwar : "Waah kya mulayam sofa hai  ! *sits*

Nirmal : "Waah kya sundar Waitress hai *stares*

But the makenae were tensed aint NO MOOD TO EAT..like  what if they will know about the plan.

When they cross over onto each other ....

Yogeshwar : "Itney besharam longh Maine aaj tak nahi dekhe.....humara peecha kar rahe the !!"

Jyothika : " HAADH  HOTI HAI BHAI !"

When the waitress told theyre gonna share same big table ...because it was Sunday and there was full crowd

**Jaisingh winks PLAN successful***

FULL SILENCE COMPLETE AWKWARD PINDROP SILENCEthe waitress is standing at the table from past 10 minutes

the waitress is standing at the table from past 10 minutes..
No one opens their mouth to speak and was Just staring.