I Am Back

I wake up in the hospital 'ugh my head hurts' I think before sitting up. I see my dad on a seat next my bed sleeping. I smile and look around. A nurse comes in and looks at me. "Hello I see that you are awake." She says with a smile "Alright so we did some test on you and it seems that you have been given a new power but it destroyed your other" She says with a worried look on her face. "Y-you mean that my old quirk is gone" I stutter trying to speck. She nods and I get really worried. "Well what is the new quirk" I ask looking at her. She looks at a paper in her hand and looks back up. "Well from what I have here it says that your quirk ghost" She said. My eyes widen and I smile "You mean I can be a ghost" I ask and she nods. She then leaves the room. 'That is so cool but I am so used to using my old quirk how will I use this one' I think to myself.

 I then hear my dad groan as he opens his eyes. "Did you have a good rest" He asks me. I nod my head "I also just learn't I have a new quirk but my old one was destroyed." say looking down I was happy for the new quirk but not so happy that my old one got destroyed. "Hey its okay" He says looking at me. "today you are getting out of this place" He says as he stands up. I look back at him a smile. I get out of the hospital bed. We walk towards the front office once we leave my room. The lady at the front gave me dome clothes and I get changed. 

I get changed into a green shirt with a black skirt. We walk to a car and I get in. Dad gets in and we drive to school. Once we get out we walk to the dorms. Once we enter I see that no one was there. They were most likely at class. I walk to my room and look around. I see that I have a case that had a funny looking shape to it. 

Dear Izuku 

We all miss you and we decided if you don't come back while we aren't here we would leave this in your room.

This is a guitar that is to you liking. 

We wanted to give you a present for when you come back.

From Class 1-A

I look at the case and open it up. I find a neon green guitar with white. I strum it for a bit. I loved it. I put it back in its case and put the case in the closet. 

I was really tired so I got dressed in my PJ's and went to bed

I am so sorry for not posting I was so busy I had Home EC as well as a math test this week. Plus Home EC went for like two weeks. I hope you understand see you later.