May 29th 2020

Dear 6th grade me,

    I wish I could have changed us, and at the same time I wish I didn't want to change us. Your gonna fall in love this year, you won't know it til 8th grade, but you did. You went threw so much, no one was there for you. Our family heard our screams at night in the dark. They didn't answer at all and still haven't til this day.
     Your not gross, your not fat, your not ugly, and most importantly your loved, Maybe not by family but by friends. They can be there for you, you just need to trust them more. I wish you hadn't closed up, I wish we were outgoing sometimes. I think about you a lot now days. You hadn't meant one of your best friend yet, you'll fight at first but you two only grew a lot closer because of these fights. They can now make you cry just by typing a paragraph.
   You date a lot of people in 7th grade, you'll meant Paul, who still talks to us now. You hate this girl named dylana with a passion. The others are just some people who don't talk to you anymore. Kelly's leaving you this year, she'll text you during quarantine. Issac, him, where do I start, with him. He's an asshole. 7th grade you meant him. He's that one kid in your theater class that your best friend called to the shed, he just had gotten outa detention. Everyone in the group you have, became quick friends with him.
    8th grade is where he leaves. I don't wanna expose to you how and why he left. You didn't do much that year. Your a like high quality stoner now. And you have a couple stick and pokes. Badass right? Not really, you just like how they look. You'll be okay, just don't let them fuck you over. I love you.❤️

   Sincerely
       8/9th grader self...