Priceless Gem

"Guys, Lippe organized a house party later, she told me to invite you." the band's manager and the famous owner of the recording studio informed.

"You coming, Lucas?" called by the silver haired manager to the haired young man - lazily slouched in the offered leather sofa with his legs up the coffee table.

"Maybe." he sighed while scratching his head with the pen and glaring at the paper he's holding.

"You know, you might find an inspiration if you go out a bit." teased by his band mate and friend.

Turning his head with un-amused gaze to the bunch shaking his head, "Fine." he shortly replied.

And indeed he and his friends went to their manager's house party. They found their manager all lovely-dovely with his wife by the poolside, Lucas turned to his white haired friend, his eye twitched in irritation after seeing him wear that goofy look after spotting his girlfriend, "I'll go see Einsha." he grinned and bounced to where his blonde love is.

"That Cahil." chuckled by Ruve.

"Can't blame him though." Carlo chuckled, "Oh look, my baby sister's here!" and bounced to where his little sister, Lucas walked in the house alone and ignored some girls trying to get in his skin, as usual he went to the guest bedroom where Reas would offer him, it has a great view of the cliff side, infinity pool.

The lights illuminated the gorgeous backyard party, music blared the whole estate after the famous DJ happily tones up the beat, couples and sexy women danced, drinks had been passed on, the huge pool equipped with changing led lights is filled by bikini wearing babes, until he laid his eyes to one lady with big beautiful shiny blue eyes, it glimmers like gems, her blonde hair and porcelain white skin and hear beauty like an angel, he immediately looked for the papers her stored in one of the drawers in the desk offered and sat himself in the offered balcony table set and wrote lyrics, he smiled down at the woman who just stood in the corner of the pool, with half of her body submerged in the water, and rested her arm over the ledge cushioning her head, listening to the music.

For the first time in years, he was enthusiastic on writing a song, he then noticed when some few tipsy boys started to bother his muse, he groaned and bolted down from his room and rescue her.

However when he arrived, she already dismissed the three men, Lucas was baffled and chuckled, he was noticed by his angel and gave him a weird look, "My bad." he started, "I thought I'd give you a hand on keeping those pests away, but I guess you're a capable woman."

"Well, thanks but no thanks." she gave him a smile.

"Lucas." he offered his hand while sitting on the side to level her.

"I know." she stated, "I'm a fan." she smiled and took his hand for a shake.

"Nice." bouncing one of his eyebrow in approval, they remained silent for a while until.

"How rude of me, my name is Athanasia de Alger Obelia." his eyes grew wide hearing that she is the daughter of the Prime Minister Claude de Alger Obelia."