1

|∆| THE AZURE LEADER

"Young boss, here is your lunch box." A worker name Kong said.

"who is she?"

"Shouldn't she be ashame that a man packed her a lunch box,"

"That man is very handsome, she doesn't deserve his kindness,"

The woman hide herself behind her big hoodies and took her lunch box from her assistant. "I am at school, you shouldn't chase me until here." She muttered. "And also just call me Naz when I am at school." The woman said before leaving Kong.

|∆| THE ROYAL CROWS LEADER

"You are late again!" The gate keeper said to a young woman. "Aren't you ashame?! You are a girl and you always make troubles!" He said and glared at the girl. "Sorry, my boss is helping a girl just now." A man said, that came with the young woman.

"Tsk, boss? Are you here playing mafia?! What is your name, girl?!" The gate keeper angry. "Audrey."

|∆| THE MAMBAS LEADER

"Give me my favorite cigarettes," a woman ordered her assistant name Jay. Jay took her cigarettes box from his pocket and gave it to her. They were now behind the school building, hiding from teachers. Bas light up her cigarettes and smoke could be seen when she exhaled.

"What do we have here?" The woman said, seeing two weak student in front of her. "Bas, we don't have money..please don't hurt us." One of the students said. " Who do you call Bas, call her ma'am" Jay threaten them with his deathly eyes. "Do you know your parent own me thousand dollars?" Bas asked calmly. "We know..ma'am."

|∆| THE REAPER LEADER

"School is very boring, I am going to escape now," the woman came out from her classroom. "Hey, where are you going? Class is about to start," a teacher said when seeing the only student left the classroom. "F$#k off," she said. "So rude, what is your name?!!" The teacher said. "Mal." The woman said and left as soon she gave her answered.

|∆| THE PHANTOM LEADER

"The white pearl albino caviar is very delicious." A student said. A young woman heard the student's conversation and smirked. "She look very rich, 'X' do you know what to do, right?" The woman asked her assistant name X. "Of course young miss." X said. "No one can be the richest than me, the Lisa. Rob her tonight. She is a VIP (Very Idiot Person)."

|∆| THE KINGS LEADER

"Wake up, Na!" A chalk was thrown to Na but never touched her. A man called Dave caught the chalk and shook off Na. "Boss, wake up." He whispered. Na opened her eyes and welcome by an angry teacher. "What is the answer for this?" The teacher asked. A complicated math could be seen on the white board. Of course, she didn't know the answer. "I will kill you tonight," Na said before back to sleep. Killing her not because waking her up but giving her a complicated math that took her brain to work out.

|∆|

"They are very interesting," a man said, looking at them from far away by using a telescope. "Who do you think the strongest?" The man asked her assistant. "They don't know each other but I think they are equally strong." The assistance comment. "It is funny to see them in the same school but don't know each other." The man chuckled. "Let's test them out."