15

My name Ron Kim. I am new to this jail. I got charge because I kill my friend. I push him from the rooftop because I could not longer held my jealousy. He is too perfect that I couldn't no longer could call myself as his friend. He overshadow me. If I am the shadow, he will be the light and the light is what people like to see.

If you ask if I regret of killing him. Yes, I regret. When his body lying on the ground, I was trembling and I just realized what I did that time. I was about to run away when someone on the rooftop saw me pushing him. Soon, the police came and I got caught.

"You must be wrong! Ron won't do that!! He is innocent. Maybe the boy is actually slip from the rooftop." My mother scream and tried to approach me but he police held her back. I just stay silent while hearing the siren from the police cr and my mother screaming.

"Darling, don't be afraid. Mommy will find you a good prosecutor!" My mother said and then I couldn't hear any longer as I got into the police car. I didn't cried or give any hope on escaping from my mistake because I already knew I mess up and there wouldn't be any solution.

.
.
.

|∆| PRISON

"Don't be afraid, the prison is base on rank and you will be save from getting bully." The warden explained.

There are four rank in the prison.

White for someone who got charge for stealing or scamming.

Blue is for someone who got charge because of selling drug.

Orange is for someone who almost kill people or sexual harassment.

Lastly is red, someone who murder people.

.
.
.

I entered the cell and I saw six people. I looked at the label on their cloth that indicate their rank. All of them white and that time, I am sure I was very happy.

No one will bully me.

"Huh?? Red?" Suddenly a voice said out of nowhere. He went out from the bathroom and I was very shocked. There are another red other than me.

"Yes I am red!! I kill people!! Do you know how I kill them?" I tried to make myself looked tough by saying that I kill many people. However, what I expect didn't happen as he suddenly kick me. I fall from the ground and held my waist that just got kick.

"Tsk. Did you really kill many people? You can't even held the pain that I gave. So, that's meant I am still the leader here." The man said.

"You, clean that toilet for me. I am going to poop again." The man ordered at me.

Everything is a mess. Not just the outside world I got mess but also at the prison.

.
.
.

|∆| CAFETERIA

I was eating at the edge of the cafeteria because I don't want to get people attention and then bully me. The food wasn't great. It doesn't taste like my mother's cook and I actually start to miss her.

It been a month I didn't saw her. She never visit me in the prison. Maybe it was because I just brought her a shame. I admit that. I am just a shadow that doesn't have any benefit.

"You look like you are not belong at here? Isn't high school home for you?" I looked up and it turned to be the famous prisoner that recently got prison.

I looked at the label on her cloth and found a color that I couldn't identified the meaning. She has Purple.

"I heard you kill your friend. I like your story. You remind me of my assistant. I also heard that you know the map of this prison. Can you help me? I will give you protection." She offer me. I don't what kind of trick is she going to do to me but that time, I felt like she need a shadow.

[A/N: shalalalala new character.]