CHAPTER: 23

ALEXANDER'S POV

Once we landed I saw that Rose was still sleeping. I didn't had the heart to wake her up from her sleep. She was tired and she looked so cute. I picked her up and made my way out of the jet.

I saw my assistant waiting at the airport to receive me and so is Ron, my man, my brother-in-law. I saw two cars were parked. One was my boy my favourite one among my car's, Range Rover, that only I drive. The other one was my assistants. I Only allowed them to drive my RangeRover in these situations.

They saw me walking toward my car with Rose in my arms sleeping peacefully. Once I reached the car I placed her in the backseat carefully making sure to not wake her up. I stood up and saw of both of them were shocked. I know why they are shocked. My assistant is shocked because he never saw me this caring to anyone and he is well aware of my previous life style, which I'm not so proud of now. And I'm so determined to never go back to that. Because My love. . . my Rose deserves the best.

On the other hand I saw Ron looking at me shocked. He raised his eyebrows in a questioning way. He knew what I said about my love before. I know it's hard for him to believe my current caring toward Rose. Because I know he see Rose as his own sister. But do I care who think about my actions? Nope I only care about what she thinks about me. But still I think he deserves to know not just because he's my bestfriend but also because he did say that I should consider Rose as my wife and start to treat her good.

"I will explain later" he only nodded
In response. I saw my assistant receiving my luggages and placing them in my car.

I saw Ron getting inside the seat beside drivers seat. I think he thought I am going to drive the car. But man I can't leave my baby in backseat. So I stopped him

"You can drive" He looked at me shocked as I never let anyone drive this one.

He got outside and got in the driving seat and when he did not see me in the front seat he looked back and his eyes widened at seeing me adjusting my Rose's head in my shoulders. I ignored him and made sure she won't fall down and can sleep without waking up

"You have a lot to explain I guess" I heard him mumble. The drive was silent . Because none of us spoke not wanting to wake Rose. Once we reached my home Ron got outside and opened the door for me and soon Victor came and took the luggages out.

"Welcome back sir"

I said without wasting any time i entered the hall with Rose in my arms. I saw my dad, mom and Stella waiting for us in the hall.

"Son" he looked at sleeping rose
"You should take her to room" yes dad. I made my way to stairs. Soon I reached the room and laid her down on my bed. . . No. . . our bed. I smiled at the thought of us sharing this bed from this day. I wanted to Change her clothes as she looked uncomfortable to lay down in bed. I already changed her once. So I think there's nothing to worry. It's just the outer clothes right? So no harm. I made my way to closet so that I can find her night dress. But I stopped when a thought came over. Smiling I grabbed my grey tee and black shorts. I made my way outside and i saw her waking up. But still in a tired from the jetlag.

"Alex?"

"Yes baby, I'm here. I'm going to change you now" I made her sit on the bed . But she lean on to my shoulders. I smiled at her cuteness.

"Hmmm" she mumbled without opening her eyes. I chuckled.

Baby can u sit straight for a second? So that I can help you change?

She held her hands up without raising her head from my shoulders . I remembered how I held her hands up today morning. Shaking my head I took her tee shirt and skirt off, which I made her wear before. I gulped seeing her like this. But shrugged it off and made her wear my tee and shorts which is big for her. Soon she was out like a light. I removed her earrings, chain and watch and kept it in the side table. Pulling a blanket over her tummy. I made my way to bathroom. Took a shower and changed my dress. Getting outside I saw her sleeping peacefully. Kissing her forehead and switching off the light got outside closing the door behind me I made my way downstairs.