Operation Dango

https://tenor.com/view/naruto-uchiha-itachi-smile-windy-anime-gif-15859736

A/N: 

Itachi s love for Dango is legendary. one day i was just wondering how he would react if he were to stay away from it. it was a very random thought and i am not sure if i have managed to put it in words properly.

Itachi in the original Manga has faced a tough life . So i made this story  based in an AU where Itachi has survived after the Shinobi war and is happily married with a family.I think this story would be somewhere when he is around 32-33.

Amaya is his wife and she has made dango for the dinner celebration for the Spring festival and he has been asked to specifically stay away from them until the dinner.But will he be able to resist??? 

i wrote this story in 2015. While i cringe at my amateur writing even today, i have tried to make it more presentable?? , but you guys are the better judge for it.

i would love to know your take on this story and it will help me to make changes in my writing style accordingly. I am trying to pick up what i have left 5 yrs ago and your comments will be a huge help towards that goal.

This story is mine and any coincidence real or otherwise is just that, a coincidence. Amaya Nanami is my OC and she belongs to me solely.

The pic for the book and the gif were taken from Pinterest. So credits belong to the original creators and not me. Itachi Uchiha is a character created by Masashi Kishimoto and while i would love to own Itachi, unforutnately i do not. :((

Now i ll stop my blabbering and let you read the story.