[018]

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

EVANGELINE couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't deal with seeing the man she was in love with marry someone else

EVANGELINE couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't deal with seeing the man she was in love with marry someone else. She knew that if she were to stay here in Italy, that she would ruin their relationship and marriage. So Evangeline made the decision to leave Italy tonight and not attend the wedding tomorrow morning. She left the hen party when nobody noticed and headed back to Maddie's villa in a taxi. She cried as she entered the house, making her way to the bedroom as she began to pack away all of her belongings. She knew that it would hurt her sister to not be at the wedding but she couldn't help it, she had to put herself first and make sure she was okay. She couldn't put herself through the emotional torture of seeing Harry with her sister anymore.

She changed out of her dress and chucked on some grey joggers, a crop top and her white trainers. She got back into the same taxi that was waiting outside for her, wiping her eyes to hide her hurt from the Italian man. She didn't want anyone to know that she was upset, she always hid her emotions. The man drives her to the Airport swiftly before she pays him and steps out and grabs her luggage. She makes her way inside the tall building, wiping away the tear that managed to escape from her ocean eyes. Her flight wasn't for another hour or two so she just decided to sit down on the connected chairs before it was time to go. It was currently around one o'clock in the morning and she could feel herself drifting away in need of sleep from a stressful, emotional day. So that's what she did.

Maddie soon returned from her hen party at around three in the morning, she stumbles onto her bed, falling face first as she groans from the horrible affect of getting drunk. She soon flips around onto her back but screams at the sight of a man standing outside her glass bedroom doors that lead to the back garden. "Zayn?" She opens the door to her surprise, seeing the man holding another bouquet of red roses. "What are you doing here?" She stumbles, nearly loosing her balance from her intoxication.

"I just wanted to come and give you my blessing. I had a lot of fun with you at our dinner yesterday. But I understand that you are getting married tomorrow so I won't be in your way." Zayn spoke as he caught her arm to stop her from tumbling over, he helped her to sit down on the bed before he placed the flowers on her dresser.

"No no no way, you've never been understanding. There's no way in hell that your giving me your blessing, you don't want me to marry Harry. I know that you don't." Zayn smirked at her words, knowing that she figured it out straight way. After all she did know him very well, they were together for three years.

"I am never going to stop fighting for you Maddie, you know how much I love you." He grips her waist close suddenly so their fronts were touching. She looks up into his dark eyes, remembering everything that they went through together. But that didn't change anything—she loved Harry, she was marrying Harry and there was nothing Zayn could do to change that.