(Book covers+new book sneeak peak)

Being a year away from moving out for another school I have set a goal for my self which is to write 32 fanfics by the time I move and finish more than half of them. Spheres a look at a new book I have and the finale one coming up to be released by the end of the summer.

Here's a look at what I got planned for the third and finale book in the goddess dámned Series-blessed wedding It's been five years

It's been five years. Five years since the demon king had been defeated. Five years since what was left of the Ten Commandments steps down. Five years since peace began. Migas could never imagine it. She had so many years under he belt and Ban's blood definitely is helping her grow. She looks more adult now then even her half brothers, well minus Estarosa-os as he goes by now Mael.
So needless to say she's known she can live whatever life she chooses now. Yet, she now has three over protective brothers looking after her. One of which is getting married in the next few weeks but, refused to give her a plus one. She thought it was fun and a good idea until she finds out about a little growing surprise while she's on the middle of traveling up to see her brother.
Out of pure shock she tells Elizabeth and things spiral from there. Now it's all up to Migas to keep Meliodas, Zeldris and Mael from hunting down her baby daddy and be heading him. She also has to make sure the wedding goes off with out a hitch now or else her conscious will get the best of her.
Hopefully with any luck this wedding will be viewed as blessed by the gods...or you know it might be a burning heap of trash. One things for sure, it's gonna be fun.

Here's a look at the book I hope to finish by the end of the summer

Here's a look at the book I hope to finish by the end of the summer. It's a crossover book with a lot of  shows crossing over. If you'd like it ready ahead and hopefully I will have it finished by the end of this summer-summer heat
Later that morning polaris and her friend Kyle had woken up. Polaris yawned scratching her butt, not caring who saw, as she trudged through the empty hall. Kyle meanwhile was dragging his boy behind her begging for coffee. As the automatic door opened the two children mumbled tiny, tired sounding good mornings.
"Morning you two." Meliodas called from his seat. Everything seemed normal.
Like usual his friend King was fast asleep laying next to him on the floor laying on his pillow. Diane had also snuck next to him, and was napping next to him on his pillow their faces inches apart. His friend Ban was resting his cold face on the table, still hung over from the night before. Gowther was reading his book sitting next to Meliodas. Meanwhile sitting across from them was a hungover Bakugo, who was laying on top of Ban. Torodki was laying on is boyfriends (Bakugo's) lap, while his other boyfriend (Deku) sat next to them reading the paper. Steven was talking with Zeldris and Star to his earth girlfriend Connie. Pidge meanwhile was asleep at Star's feet like usual.
"Anything good in the paper?" Polaris asked sitting in the counter of their kitchen/dinning area while Kyle started to down some coffee Deku had made him.
"I..I wanna talk about the refugees from the latest Jupiter attacks." Deku spoke up from his paper.
"Oh god there was another one?" Polaris sighed looking so tired.
"At this point there's so many that they have no where to put them. Before you know it they'll be asking us to put them in our own homes." Kyle laughed to himself resting his elbows on the counter next to his plus sized friend. He laughed while Polaris rolled her eyes. That is until Deku lowered his paper showing a blue haired boy sitting next to him. The two teens fell silent before they spoke up.
"Uhhhh....Deku who is that?" Polaris asks slowly.
"This is Ezra. He's our boss's asylum seaker." Deku smiled.
"I'm sorry he's the boss's what?" Polaris asked while Kyle mumbled about it being to stay for this.
"His asslyum seaker."
"Please explain." Kyle begged
"Well following the failing of the homing solution and the sheer impracticality of the third galaxy solution, the Jupiter government is moving magic users to normal suburban households until they are able to return to safety." Deku explained happily.
"Wh...and how long will that take?" Kyle asks looking defeated. His pink eyes had finally opened showing he was fully awake. Yet, he looked as tired as ever.
"Between three weeks to 10 years." Deku smiled making Kyle glare. If there was one thing Kyle always seemed to hate it was new people. He usually warmed up to people but, that usually took a very very long time.
"We don't have any room." Kyle snapped looking away getting a light smack from his friend. He hissed in pain looking at Polaris to revive a warning glare.
"We have a self contained tent in the back yard that the boss got energy running into,  a ice box and everything." Deku spoke up again only to get the young boy to gore at him again.
"Yeah there the supper tent but, we might need it one day!" Kyle cried out.
"He will fit in just fine and we can finally put that tent to use."
"Deku we don't even know him!"
"Well he's been a terrific guest so far. He's very neat, he's polite and he's even taken the trash out." Deku smiled looking at Ezra, who just blushed awkwardly lookinh down in response. Kyle's eyes got big.
"That's my job." Kyle whispered, putting his coffee in the side as if trying to put it down to avoid hurting it,
"What?" Deku asks turning his head to look back at him.
"He's trying time take my job!" Kyle yelled trying to jump over the counter. Polaris didn't even yell when he tried to jump. Instead she just held him in a bear hug, with her arms wrapped around his chest and legs holding his in place as he screamed for a bit. Ezra meanwhile flinched trying to hide under the paper.
"Kyle you've never taken the trash out!" Polaris snapped putting him down. Kyle blushed turning and facing his friend.
"I was working up to it." He mumbled getting an eye roll from his friend. Polaris sighed looking back over to Erza. She gave him a comforting smile showing off her fangs which surprised Ezra seeing as she looked like a normal human. Without opening her mouth he would have assumed so but, that was only because of the cloaking device she was wearing. Everyone knew she wore it but, no one knew what she looked like without it. Well other than she had fangs.
"I'm sure you'll fit in her just fine." She smiled to him.
"But what are we even gonna feed him! He can't eat Pidge's vegan crap and he sure as hell isn's eating Deku's gluten free crap!" Kyle snapped looking back at him. Deku smiled brightly at that thought.
"Nothing he's says he's on a hunger strike." Deku explained getting a nervous glance from Polaris.
"Why?" Polaris asked.
"He's unhappy with the conditions."
"Of what conditions?" Kyle asks.
"The conditions of the bathroom. There are red pubes and horn clippings everywhere." Deku smirked glancing at Kyle, who was an alien with horns on his head and red hair everywhere else a boy had hair. Kyle just huffed looking away.
"Those could be anyone's.."Kyle mumbled.
"He's pretty sure they're yours." Deku struggled to hold in a laugh while looking at him.
"Oh how would he know?"
"He's got a degree in genetic science."
"So do I."
"No you don't."
"....no I don't. I definitely don't."
"Kyle, Erza is a boy just like you who's fleed a war torn part of a huge planet in order to hopefully get a better life." Deku smiled resting a hand on Ezra's shoulder. "The least we can do us take him into our peace loving squad, who are accepting of all. This way he can get a better future than he could back home."
"Alright I'll take him to the game on Friday..."Kyle sighed.
"He doesn't even like football."
"He doesn't even like football. If you spent any time with him you would know that." Deku sighed tiredly.
"I spend time with Estrella."
"Ezra." Polaris corrected him.
"You haven't even said one word to him!" Deku yelled.
"Alright fine." Kyle sighed walking over to his friend. Kyle walked over and got inches away from the table and started waving hi faking a smile. "Hi Esmasa. See every time I try to talk to him he shuts down."
"And I wonder where he got that from." Deku mumbled.
"Oh here we go, mr.perfect and his flawless parenting skills." Kyle rolled his eyes standing back.
"What?" Deku asked making eye contact with him.
"You're always in his ear telling him how much of a mess up his old man was. Where were you when I was slaving away in those mines?!" Kyle asked leaning I've the table getting in his face. Deku didn't even flinch. No one but, Ezra did. It was almost as if this was normal here.
"I should have listened to my mother when she said not to join you." Deku snapped looking away.
"Oh here we go! I was never go enough for your perfect mother."
"YOU WERE NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!" Deku yelled pointing at him shoving his finger in his face. Kyle's jaw dropped as he stood back looking mad. Deku quickly covered his mouth while Torodoki could be heard snickering in his sleep.
"So the truth comes out....come on Ezmeralda we're leaving." Kyle snapped walking over and reaching for Ezra.
"You stay away from my baby!" Deku yelled suddenly clinging Erza close. Ezra blushed as he found the smaller green male wrapping his whole body around him and using his hands to cover his ears as if trying not to key him ear the battle that was going on.
"He's my son!"
"Erza come with mommy!"
"You already got my old room that you now split with your boyfriends! And now you're gonna take my boy too!"
"DONT YOU SCREAM IN FRONT OF MY BABY!"
"I WILL SCREAM AS LOUD AS I WANT!"
"GO BACK TO YOUR SLUT ON PLUTO."
"SHE IS TWICE THE WOMEN YOU WILL EVER BE!" Kyle yelled before storming off to his room.
Deku was panting as he seemed to rub Ezra's head. Ezra held in an awkward laugh until Deku panting calmed down. Slowly Deku removes himself off of Ezra and applogize sto him. Ezra mumbled an it okay when he had a cup of coffe slid over to him by Polaris. She had gotten him a mug from the cabinets and filled it with light coffe for him.
"Welcome to the madness Ezra. Now if you excuse me, I have an emotional edgy Emo teen boy to go comfort before he goes grossing off to Zeldris who will be up in the next hour." Polaris smiled.
And with that she was off, making Ezra wonder what the hell Kanan sighed him up for.