CHAPTER 3: DRISHTI'S LIFE

Drishti ran to her room as fast as she could to cry her heart out before someone could be able to see her tears because she was not weak she was strong and her past could not make her weak again. 

She would not let her past mistakes and Rakshit destroy her life again. They both already did once. They made her life aimless and made her want to die. They made her commit suicide if it wasn't for Ansh and Piya she would have not been able to be alive today, she would have died that very day or if Ansh and Piya had not cared for her she would have never been able to recover and get know the secrets of her past. 

If Ayesha and Ali would have not been there for her she would have never been able to move on from her past and protect Drisha from every bad thing in her life. She has suffered enough once and did not want to suffer again or let drisha suffer because of him.

She hated Rakshit. From almost past 6 years inside her a fire of hatred was burning against Rakshit and his mother. Its flames now were uncontrollable. Day by day month by month year by year the hatred increased inside her. 

She was also starving to get revenge from the Shergill's. After all as years passed she got to know many burried secrets. How the Shergill's ruined her real family and her adopted family's life . And all that bad they had done to her family in childhood. How they had killed her parents in her childhood to get there property and business. 

How they had separated her and tried to kill her just when she was hardly 5 but she survived but lost her memory and forgot about all that and then how years later their son destroyed her life and broke her heart and made her want to die and she committed sucide but destiny saved her so she could take revenge from the Shergills and all her past memories came back to her.

And now the fire 🔥 of revenge and hatred had become more and more strong. Seeing how happy the Shergill's are while they destroyed her family and murdered her parents. Made her suffer and took her happiness. But now she was going to start taking her steps towards taking away the Shergill's happiness and everything before they could destroy her life once again or harm her family or drisha.

Drishti just almost reached her room but Piya and Ansh had seen her tears and went after her. Drishti entered her room and was about to close the door but before that Ansh and Piya came. Seeing them Drishti wipes her tears but they had already seen her tears.

They sit down and piya hugs her because they both know that if Drishti cry's it is always because of the same reason  "remembering her past"  other wise she never cries.  Drishti was  unable to stop her tears from flowing now and the tears starts to flow down her cheek both Ansh and Piya try to calm her down and then after Drishti cried her heart out and had told them that she saw the same man again who broke her heart and he was living so happily without any regrets. Ansh even got angry but calmed him self and promised him self he would take the revenge from those who are responsible for her heart break. After that Piya asks Drishti to wash her face and come for lunch 🥙 down stairs.

And then Piya goes to Drisha's room and takes her for lunch down stairs. After drisha and everyone settles for lunch. She sees Drishti is not there so she goes upstairs and finds Drishti sleeping so she does not wake her up knowing she must be tired and she pecked her forehead. Then Piya closed the curtains and went down stairs.

She  told everyone that Drishti is sleeping so she won't be coming for lunch. Everyone had lunch and then Romi and Drisha went to play on XBox.  Ansh went to his room and Piya first went to Drishti's room kept her lunch on the table in the balcony knowing Drishti would be hungry after she wakes up and at last Piya retired to her room.

How's the chapter???? Did you guys like it???? It was about Drishti and why she hates the Shergill's now. Do not forget vote and comment and  as the net is not working and I am using mobile data and it will get finished so Bye Bye. 👋

Target 🎯:
35 votes
And
30 comments

Precap:

(I don't know 🤔 )

Word count: 785