CHAPTER 4: RAKSHIT'S LIFE

Hey readers! I'm finally back and the story's no longer on hold.

Today is another day without my Drishti. It's almost six years she died but my heart doesn't agrees with my mind and my eyes. Deep down it believes Drishti is still alive. 

The day she died all my happiness died. That day I again became the ruthless arrogant businessman. Since then I'm no longer the Rakshit Drishti had made me. 

I no longer smile just like old times when i didn't have Drishti with me. I have closed the world off and build a wall around me.

I never talk to my family except Shivansh. Everything changed since she left me.

The Shikhar who once was always there with me, who annoyed me, who always beared my anger and understood me now no longer talks to me. He avoids me and I still remember his warnings that I was an idiot leaving Drishti and marrying Lavanya. I wish I had understood sooner but I didn't.

Divya who used to believe me as a brotherly figure once and used to annoy me and be on my side always and defended me no matter what now hates me from the core and in the past 6 years whenever she talked to me which is hardly even once in a blue moon. She only talked about how much she hates me and about how idiotic it was of her too think the I deserved her sister.

Ash Chachi and Ojas Chachi also miss Drishti a lot. They were always there for me but now we don't talk much but whenever they talk to me they always tell me that I should have cared about Drishti's feelings too.

Simran doesn't talk to anyone specially me anymore over the time she has been building more and more walls around her since Drishti left because no one understood her feelings better than Drishti.

Dad isn't also much in talking to me because he too misses Drishti as he found her just just like A loving daughter as Rashi and Simran are.

Rashi wasn't much attached to Drishti but she even misses Drishti because she found her as an loving caring elder sister. And as not everyone is same as before without her.

Mom is the one unaffected much because she never liked Drishti much. And she is so happy having Lavanya is her bahu even though it has been almost six years.

And on the other hand is Lavanya but I'm not in a mood to think about her much.

Anyways coming out of my thoughts Today is the Parent Teacher meeting of Shivansh so I also got ready and I also went as I'm the trustee of their school. That's the only reason divya didn't say anything otherwise she would have never let me go with them but I mainly went for Shivansh because he also wanted  me to be there.

As I entered the building the feeling of me meeting my Drishti became stronger I felt as if my Drishti is very  close to me. I entered the building and went to the principal's office to talk about a few things regarding the studies while Shikhar and Divya went with Shivansh to meet his teachers.

After I left the office I went to one of the halls and found Shivansh over there talking to a guy and a girl. As I went near Shivansh he saw me and introduced his friends to me.

Seeing the sweet little girl whom Shivansh introduced as Drisha I found her really similar to my Drishti and I felt the urge to hug her.  She was really sweet sweet just like my Drishti and she had similar features and nature like my Drishti.

I talked to her and felt a unknown connection with her. Then I asked about her parents and she pointed towards the door. There a guy was standing with a girl who was wearing a pink coloured dress talking on the phone but I was unable to see her face as she had her back towards me but I felt as if she was my Drishti but that can't be possible.

Just than that guy came there and my guess was write he was the person she pointed towards. His name was Ali and he too had a similar naughty and jolly nature like drisha. We talked a bit and then he bid goodbye and said to the kids let's leave or your mom will kill me.

As soon as they left I saw Shikhar and divya coming and as usual she didn't like me being near Shivansh.  So she said " I can take care of my son so better stay away from him because I have already lost my Di due to you" in a venomous tone.

A tear escaped my eye but I quickly composed myself and we left. As soon as I reached home I was greeted by mom.

Mom: Rakshit beta yaad ha na aaj Lavanya ka appointment hai uss Kay appointment ka time ho raha hai tu uss ko lai jaa.

Rakshit: Jee mom, bilkul yaad ha.

Just then Lavanya came and we left to go to the hospital. Oh did I forget to menton Lavanya is pregnent. (Please guys don't kill me I know you guys will kill me so please don't. Every story has ups and downs so please adjust with it as it's a part of the story or otherwise the story's plot would change)

Hi readers!!!  I'm back with a chapter after almost like 2 months. Thank You all for your patience as a lot was going on and now the story is no longer on hold.
So how's the chapter??? hope you guys liked it!!! Don't forget to vote and give your feedbacks!!!

Target 🎯:
70 votes

Precap:
I don't know 🤷‍♀️.

Word count: 979