The wedding day!!

(After rehearsing our wedding at the church, I cooked dinner and then went to sleep)
WEDDING DAY:
( I woke up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. This is the day, I can't believe it!! I kept getting so nervous and shaky. Derek also woke up with excitement.)

TEXT MESSAGE:
Julliane: hey the cake finished, me and your mom our going to pick up the cake them bringing it to the club
Bethany: oh okay, thanks!!
Julliane: and the wedding planner said that she would deliver the sliver plates at 9:00am
Bethany: alright, I am so nervous for the wedding, I hope everything turns out fine
J: don't get nervous, I'm sure everything will turn out fine
B: thanks for calming me down
J: anytime
" hurry up derek, finish brushing your teeth so i could brush my teeth", I said.
" just take a shower first, and then when you come out, brush your teeth", derek said.
" okay", I said.
" I'm so glad we are getting married, because I want to spent every moment of my life with you, and create a family", derek said.
" aww that is so sweet, I'm glad we are getting married as well, I love you derek", I said as I hoped in the shower then took my towel off.
" love you too, well I'm going to cook up some eggs and ham, then I'm going to decorate the club, and then rehears more and chill with my friends", he said.
" ok honey", I said.
GETTING THE BRIDESMAIDS HAIR, AND MY HAIR DONE:
" hello girls", sandy said.
" hey, sandy", I said as the bridesmaids greeted him as well.
" are you nervous about the wedding?" He asked.
" a little, but I'm also excited", I said as I sat down on a chair so he could do my hair for the wedding.
" that is nice to hear", he said in a high voice.
( he had another different scarf with a tight pink v neck shirt and some red cut out jeans. Julianne and my friend and other cousins got their hair done by other people. Sandy first washed my hair with some good smelling shampoo, then he did a roll set and then he dried my hair. Then he curled the ends of my hair, he made 2 french braids on the sides of my hair, and connected them by making a curled bun. After he was done, he handed me a mirror and I was stunned. I looked gorgeous and amazing, I couldn't believe it was me. The bridesmaids were also satisfied with their hairstyle.)
" so what do you think?" He asked.
" omg, I think it looks great, I never done this in one of my hairstyles videos, it looks so professional and goregous", I said.
(he smiled and gave me a hug)
" and just walk to the second door and lily will do your makeup", he said.
( I continued my vlog of my wedding, and showed my hair in the video. Then me and the bridesmaids took selfies and posted them with the caption: just got our hair done for the wedding.)
( as we walked in, there were several chairs and Mirrors and girls to get our makeup done. Lily is going to do my makeup, she was tall and tan with straight hair and was wearing heavy eyeliner and pink lipstick. She was wearing black jeans with a crop top that said love, and knee high boots.)
" hello, so your the famous bethany who is getting married to derek?" She said smiling,
" yeah I am, he is a great guy" I said as I sat down for her to do my makeup.
( she applied foundation, concealor, eye primer, and blush. Then she put white eye shadow with heavy black liquid eyeliner, then she put mascara from Revlon, and also put fake eyelashes. Then she grabbed a light red lipstick, then applied some lipgloss then she added a light blue eye shadow to the sides of my eyes and the crease of my eyes. I looked in the mirror when I was all finished, and I was fascinated. I took more selfies and posted them. The bridesmaids makeup was very simply with a pink eyeshadow and glossy lipgloss).

HOUSE: BETHANY'S POV
( as I walked in to the living room, I saw my mom and dad hurrying and putting stuff in purses and rushing,)
" wow, you look so beautiful, I never imagine my daughter getting married, you look so pretty, I don't know if I'm gonna hold these tears of joy throughout the whole wedding", my mom said.
" thanks, u look good too, I love your purple dress", I said as I gave her a big hug and went up stairs to put on my wedding dress.
" hurry up, Derek is already at the church", my dad said.
" okay okay", I said as I walked up the stairs.
( my mother and Julianne helped me put my wedding dress on. Then I grabbed my white high heels and put them on, and I also grabbed my vowel.)
" oh my gosh, Derek is going to faint when he sees you in this dress", my mom said as her eyes got watery.
" mom hold those tears in or you makeup is going to come out", I said as we went downstairs.
" don't worry, I already put waterproof mascara because I know im gonna cry", she said.
( julliane called the limbo to bring us to the church. As we got there we went inside in order. First my baby niece walked in throwing pedals on the aisle of the church, she had white shoes with a white dress that had flowers on it. Then my bridesmaids walked the aisle holding bouquets, then they stood next to the priest. Then it was me, my heart was pumping, I was scared to have all the attention on me now, but then the gentle smile of my mom that was already in the church, pleasured me. I stood straight as I had rehearsed, I walked down the aisle holding a bouquet of white flowers, I saw everyone's eyes widen and smiled, then I felt a little bit more confident, I saw derek in a suit ready to marry me. He smiled and gazed into my eyes. I reached to where derek was and hold his hand, the priest read the bible then told us to read our vowels. Derek went first, he said: this girl right here, the one I'm about to marry, I love her to death. She is so beautiful and kind, that's why I fell in love with her, okay, yeah, there is an age gap, but that still doesn't stop us from loving each other, I can't forget the moments when we danced in the stage of dancing with the stars, bethany, you are the only girl that I have fallen so hard for, and till this day I will always love you until we die". After his vowel my eyes got watery, I didn't think I would actrually feel like crying, but what he said just warmed my heart.)
" now it's your turn to read your vowel bethany", the priest said.
" when I first saw you in the show dwts, I fell in love with you through the screen of my television, I always wished that I could marry you, and now I am marrying you, it's like my wish had come true. I really never cared about the age difference, because love is love, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because I want and need you in my life, your the person that makes me smile, laugh, cry, feel Alive, and without that I wouldn't know where I will be, there is plenty of reasons why i want to marry you, but the main reason is Because I love you" I said as I hold his hand tighter.
( everyone clapped and smiled proudly. Then my baby niece gave derek the diamond ring he bought for me. He slid the ring in my ring finger and his eyes got watery too, I smiled at the fact that he was trying to hide his watery eyes.)
" alright bethany Mota and Derek Hough, I declare you two husband and wife, you may kiss the bride", the priest said smiling.
( derek slowly lifted up my veil and kissed me, this kiss was different, It was a kiss of love and future and happiness, it was a long kiss, it felt like it was my first kiss but it wasn't. Everyone in the church stood up and clapped bravely. My mom was already sobbing in tears of joy. I let out 2 drops of tears but quickly wiped them away because I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara. My mom hugged me and so did my dad. Everyone congratulated us and gave us hugs. We took pictures with the priest and my whole family, then I posted them saying: happily married. I gave derek another kiss. Julliane called the limbo and we headed out to the wedding Club to celebrate.