GETTING BELLA SETTLED

Epov

 After about 20 minutes Alice comes back downstairs. "Edward I'll go to the store after school tomorrow and get some stuff for her. But we can't just leave her here by herself either Edward and we can't tell no one she here either." She said. "I was planning on staying here tomorrow. I agree with you we can't tell no one. At least for now." I told Alice.

 "Why are you doing this Edward?" Alice asked me. "I feel like I at least owe her this. In a small way she was only trying to protect me for some reason from what Tanya was doing. Besides Bella has no one. If anything I at least like to be at least something positive for her, someone she can talk to be a friend to her." I told her.

 But there more to Bella then other my sister and other knows, because I've seen it. "Alright you're right Edward she does. People are too cruel. You better get back upstairs." She told me. I went upstairs and sat on my couch. "I see you haven't touch your food. It's ok. I know you will when you're ready." I told her.

 I'm going to go look in my dad's office to see if I can find you something for pain. I will be right back." I told her. I went into my father office and looked around. I found his bag which had a few pain pills in it. So I took some up to Bella and gave her one. "This will help with the pain." I told her. She took it from my hand. "You should try to get some rest." I told her. "I will be here on my couch if you need me." I told her.

 I went and grabbed some sheets and blankets and a pillow and made the couch up. I took the food back downstairs. I told Alice to make sure she grabbed my homework before I went back upstairs. Bella was sleeping when I came back up. I couldn't help but watch her sleep.

 I could tell she was having a bad dream. I feel so horrible for what she had to go through. I still question how people could do this. It's so cruel and I just don't understand how can someone beat someone like that.

                            Alice pov

                   ============The next day.===========
   Tanya walks up to me in the lunchroom. "Hey, Alice where's your brother at today I haven't seen him." She asked me. "He's at home Tanya, he not feeling well today. Beside he not your problem anymore remember?" I told her. "I'm just concerned about him Alice. I do care about him. I was his girlfriend. I made a mistake I understand that. Give me a break why don't you." She told me.

 "Tanya what you did to my brother was wrong and unforgivable. So please save it." I told her. "I'm going to make Bella Swan pay for what she done. But first I need to fix things between me and Edward. I think I'll pay him a visit." I heard heard say.

 "Tanya I really don't think that's a good idea. My brother doesn't want to see you." I was trying to keep her from going to the house and finding Bella I didn't know what she do to Bella if she found her there.
"Alice don't worry your pretty little head. I just want to see for myself that Edward alright." I was going to go and try to stop her but she was to fast and Tanya walked off. Oh god, oh god, I need to call Edward and warn him. Before Tanya gets there and all hell breaks loose.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.
I own the rest of the characters and the story.