Reaped

The ninja were battling Clouse after he escaped from the cursed realm. He was using his magic and they were having a tough time gaining much ground against him. They were throwing everything they had at them. "Foolish ninja I'm sending you to a place who will take care of you for me," Clouse said. He utters a spell and before they can hit him it hits them all and before they know it they're all gone including master Wu.

The ninja are falling and hit a lake. They got out and looked around seeing they were in the middle of a garden and a man with Snow White hair, white beard, fancy red suit, ice blue eyes, and a gob smacked expression.

"Umm hi?" Lloyd said. "GUARDS!" He yelled and men in white uniforms came out and grabbed them. "Woah woah woah we aren't here for anything bad we just need to get home," Lloyd said. The man glares at them. "Execute them for breaking in! And start with the girl," the man said as the guards pulled Nya foreword and got out a gun. The boys screamed Kai the loudest he was about to burn off the guards when another man ran into the garden. "Sir! The male tribute for district twelve was involved in a accident on the transport to the train. The female tribute got out unscathed, but the male tribute Peeta Palark is unable to even be considered for the reaping much less than the games," The man said. The fancy suit guy held his hand up to stop the guard from shooting Nya.

"What!? You had one job!" He said. "He wasn't publicly reaped maybe we can grab another one?" The nervous man said. "President Snow should we kill them?" A guard asks. "Don't you dare!" Kai screams thrashing. He got one guard off him and kicked him in the gut and he was sent flying back into another one. The guards not holding onto the other ninja raced forward to contain the furious red ninja it wasn't till a and knife gun was held to his head and throat that he stilled breathing hard with fire in his eyes. Snow was shocked by the display and being the manipulative mother f*cker he is purposed a deal especially since Kai looked like someone would from district 12.

"Here how about I give you a deal? Be a tribute in my games and if you win you and your friends can leave and never come back if you loose your friends die how does that sound?" Snow asked the question being at Kai. Kai looked to his teammates who had sad looks they didn't really have a choice even with their powers they couldn't take on this many people with guns. "Deal," Kai said. Snow nods for the guards to back down and they release the others. "Great your friends can stay in my mansion until the hunger games are over. Unless they step out of line I can assure they're full safety," Snow said in a charming way like a snake. "What type of games are these?" Zane asks. Snow smiles. "You'll soon learn now I give you ten minutes to say bye before he's taken to the other tributes and learn all he needs to know," Snow said then left.

The others looked to Kai. "We can use our dragons but there's no way we could get back before they shot at us we're just gonna have to go along with these games and not give them a reason to kill us including using our powers," Lloyd said. "What even are these games? Is it like the olympics?" Cole asked. "Whatever it is I'll win them," Kai said. "We know nothing about this realm Kai you don't know what danger you could be in," Nya said. "Whatever it is I can handle it as long as your safe," Kai said though lacked his usual confidence. "You need to be careful I do not want to loose you," Lloyd said to his boyfriend. Kai kissed his forehead. "I'll win the games I'm great at sport," Kai said. Snow came back with peace keepers. "It's time say goodbye you will get one call before the start of the games," Snow said. Kai looked to his brothers and sister they all gave him a hug before letting him leave with the peace keepers.

Snow then turns to the ninja. "Follow me and I'll explain to you the hunger games," he said. The ninja followed him into the palace like mansion filled with peace keepers. He took them to a hall filled with pictures of people of the past probably pass winners of the games. At the end was a projector. "You see long ago the thirteen districts rose up against the capital as a punishment we made the hunger games were two tributes one male and one female would be randomly selected or volunteered to participate. This years male tribute for district 12 died so we're using your friend what was his name?" Snow asked. "Kai," Nya answers. "Yes him to replace the tribute he'll train with the other 23 tributes to be the victor the of the 74th hunger games," Snow explains. "But you said there were thirteen districts what happened to thirteen?" Jay asks. "There was a explosion and it wiped out the whole district," Snow said calmly. "Now all your questions should be answered in this video," Snow said and started the video. They all watched it and were all horrified this realm made children kill each other for amusement? And Kai was part of it?

"Wait? So my brother could be brutally killed?" Nya asks horrified. "Most likely yes," Snow replies. They were all at a lost for words what had they gotten themselves into?

(Word count 977)