The Kiss

Narrator's POV

Saturday morning when Error404 woke up. It was a fine day actually, but the problem is, he doesn't know what's gonna happen.

Error404's POV

I woke up early this morning, the sun isn't rising yet and the stars are still twinkling brightly up on the midnight sky. I dunno why I woke up early but I like it because I can do some stuff on a sneaky way. Not bad things though.

Right now, I'm at Underfell looking at UF Papyrus doing his job. I guess he's going to his house to wake Fell up.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZYBONES." Heh, as always. After that I decided to go to Underswap. Heh, exactly the same. So I went to Undertale and saw Classic being woke up by... Chara..? Now this is getting interesting...

I teleported to Sans' window carefully and saw Chara waking up Sans. "Wake up Sansy, breakfast is ready." Heh, I guess something's up with these too.

"I'll be down in a min. Char-Char." Char-Char? Damn their sweet. (Writer here, i got those callsigns from the Sans x Chara books so I just wanna credit @MsPringles_2471 and @frans4lyfe for giving me ideas with their books)

As soon as Chara went outside, i went inside Sans' room through his window and asked him. "Is there something up with you and Chara?" Their so sweet ya know? "Fine, you caught me, yes there's something with me and Chara but please don't tell this to anybody ok bud?" Yeah, I understand him.

"Sure, I understand." Heh, after all those times that I've been stalking them, I didn't know there was a 'thing' with them."Thanks a lot bud." I teleported away leaving Sans in his room. I went to the other AU's and see them all awake.

After I teleported to Every AU I could find, I went back to my place and lied down on the ground. "I'm bored today." I really am. "Your bored Bruh?" I noticed Epic came out from nowhere. "Yeah bruh." I sighed cause I'm bored a lot.

All of the other Sanses appeared. "Is this where you usually spend your time?" I asked them because their here most of the time. "Yup." All of them spoke.

Now I know why their always disappearing.

*a few hours later*

I went from AU to AU doing nothing so I decided to go back to my place. I saw Core waving to me while I was running outside from one of the doors then suddenly... I tripped.

I fell and landed on Core then the best or worst thing happened bruh. We kissed.

______________________________________________

Man this is like the most boring part of my story for me I guess. I don't know about you but nah, well see. Welp, that's all for now and. Peace!