Chapter 15

You found a food stand but something in side of you tells you that this isn't what should be here but it is. You then see a spider women that is actually kinda cool looking, but then something in your mind clicked and well they seen you. Genocide was guarding this spider girl and out of no were Genocide yells, "run please マフェクモ(mafekumo which literally would translate to muffet spider) Run and fast." Of course Mafekumo didn't and instead they stood there looking for a fight and so Genocide had no other choice then to let them get their death. It only took one swing and she was down. Then a little spider came a dropped off a flower for her and ran off. This was sad for if you could care, but with the Murder of all these monsters and some that will come filling your head you did really care any more. You walked just past were she fought you which was just right outside of the food stand. You see a bridge of darkness and as you walked into it you finally fell further down...

~Memory thingy~

Your mother never really cared for you and you didn't live with her after the divorce that your parents had your mother said she will have no part in taking care you you. Your father on the other hand loved you for who you were even after you dyed  your hair (your hair color) he loved you for who you were. Your father worked as a painter and sold at least one drawing a day for $100 so you had enough money to live. Your father remarried after two years of being divorced to a nice woman who liked you a lot (as family/ being their kid now.)  You lived happily but, your genetic mother died sadly even though they hated you deep inside of them they had always loved you but didn't want the father knowing and as soon as you were 16 she was going to help you with your life because after she found out that your father remarried it made her hopeful that she could help you. She couldn't and you cried every day at night because you knew she loved you and wanted you back. You loved both of your family sides and when you were about to fall you heard your mother's voice say, "No!!! My child...* crying* why... I will save you and maybe when we get out of here we can be the happy family we were always suppose to be." Then you also remember something your other mother said which was, "if you were to ever disappear I wouldn't expect coming back... I'm sorry... your father said he wouldn't want a kid like that but thing is... I think I fell out of love for him and I was going to ask your other mother out, but you know what happened. " heh that is ironic because  my real mom turned out to be lasibin which surprised me that day she told me... my mother's voice said I'm sorry just like how Pup had which was weird but... I then hear someone else talking and they say, "oh no you fallen... I will help you and my name is ....." you woke up before you could hear any part of the name. You look down and see that you landed on a patch of flowers just the same ones from earlier.