Chapter 27 2/2

The choice you choose last time just all came back to this so yeah it was just a fun thing for people to do in a book like this well any way continue reading.

So you get to choose if you fight or not well you decided to see what will happen as you fight... Shilo just stands there watching you as you come to attack her and she doesn't seem to want to move which feels you with just a little bit of fear. You attack them and clearly they start to bleed but they don't seem fazed. You realize that the attack should of killed them by it didn't and you don't know how they seem to be unable to die then you see a green knife stab right were you had hit them and they stopped bleeding... Shilo then says, "well good thing I have good like... stats even though It seems like I just got here a month ago from when you came. You know I told you not to let your guard down so my attack. " you see them grab a knife which you can't see color of and you see a golden knife. They throw it and it seems to have missed you or you thought so intel you look at your arm and see a really dark red color then another knife hit that spot and well it healed... are they just fooling around with you. Well then they say, "It's more boring this way don't you agree um... maybe we can make it different" they look like they are looking in there bag and this is the perfect opportunity to attack them so you grabbed your knife and swing it at them... it seems you can't move so you look around in your side view and see that you are wrapped in gold strings. Then you realize you can move your head so you ask, "What the heck. Um Shilo was this your doing and were do they even go?" You see that Shilo looks up and from what you can tell it looked like sign language which you can't remember if you knew or not but you also didn't really recognize the signs. After a few hours it seemed like which was actually like minutes most likely Shilo finally says, "I told you to be prepared" she then laughed you were prepared your inside voice though and you slice the strings by using your mouth kinda intel you could free one of your hands and you throw the knife directory for Shilo's neck. It seems like a barrier had stopped it. There wasn't nothing there though so you guessed that it was invisible in tell Shilo grabbed the knife and threw it just barely missing you. It was like she couldn't kill you even after all that you done. Shilo then asked, "So human would you reset if you could... would you change your self even if it was against your body?" You nod because you knew deep inside you something wanted to be a Pacifist. Shilo then throws a lot of knifes at you and well it made your hp go down to only 1hp you didn't understand why she did that Intel she says, "So... now I believe we are pretty even especially when I know you had died at least a few times. So you need to do a true rest which will rest the world to zero but three will remember and that is me, you, and someone else you will meet later I suppose and if not then you didn't do what you truly wanted probably. "

Infront if you is now a button that says true rest and it says

Yes or Yes

You decided that you have to choose as you can't get out of this option so you choose the only answer yes but you choose the left one because you wanted to see what it would do...