Coinpin (Coiny x Pin)

Coiny has had a crush on his best friend Pin he liked her since BFDIA he thought of telling her soon he walked to his house and he saw Pin he blushed but as he was walking Pin noticed him "Hey coiny wanna have a sleepover with Me firey and Leafy" Pin said while waving at Coiny "yeah s-sure pin I'd like too" coiny said. As for him and pin walked together to Firey's house coiny thought that if he told Pin he liked her she would not be his friend anymore "coiny are you ok?" pin said confused as to why coiny was blushing and kinda crying "oh it's nothing ba-I mean Pin" coiny said shyly. "oh ok" pin said confused after they got to firey's house Coiny knocked on the door screaming "let me in or I'll kick the door open!" Pin laughed a bit from coiny's screaming. As firey opened the door they walked to his room "hey pin you brought coiny along how sweet to bring your boyfriend" said Leafy Coiny blushed a lot "he's not my boyfriend Leafy stop saying that!" pin said. As they sat down they decided to play truth or dare "truth or dare coiny" said firey "um dare" said coiny shyly. "kiss Pin" said firey pin blushed a lot same with coiny "ugh ok fine" said coiny, he walked up to pin and kissed her and she kissed back "pin I know you don't like me but I like you" said coiny crying, "coiny I like you too I just never had the guts to tell you" said pin," oh you do heh I guess we're dating now?" said coiny, "yes and we can Even get married when we're older!" pin told coiny as he blushed a lot "y-yeah s-sure If you want too" said coiny shyly, about 5 hours later the 4 friends fell asleep coiny and pin were sleeping together same with firey and leafy. in the morning the 4 friends woke up "see you later leafy" said firey "see you at school firey" said leafy happy, "bye coiny see you at school" said pin blushing as he left "yeah see you soon babe" said coiny blushing.