First Day in California

Getting my boxes into the moving van, I heard my parents talking about something so I get to go listen.

"We have to protect her Kate!"

"Chase I know but we know that this is something that has to be hidden from her her entire life!"

What the heck? What are they talking about?

"Honey listen to me these things are all over California! What if one of those things is mated to her-r." I heard my dad start to cry.

Man I never heard not seen him cry. Why are so concerned about me and somehow there is things out there that are mated to people? Whatever not my case!

I heard their footsteps going toward my way so I sprinted to the Moving Van and started to put the boxes in the van again to lose suspicion.

" Hey mom and dad I was going wait but I decided to keep putting the boxes in so we don't burn daylight." I said with a smile

" Thank you Nadia! Your the sweetest child ever my dear!" My mom of course said

Urghhhh I am actually not i sneak out and hang out with friends till midnight it is so weird to be nice!

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
4 HOURS LATER
🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

"Nadia wake up we are in California and we are at our new house!" My mother squealed

" mom I just woke up can you not do that." I insisted

" my bad" I mother tried to say while laughing

It was still day out since on the fact that we put the final stuff in the moving van in the early morning.

"Wow this house is big mom" I said with mouth open in shock

"Shut your mouth you will get flies my dear" my dad laughed

Man that was rude! I got my boxes that I could handle and walked into the house. This is a good raise for my mom and dad on the fact we moved from a 2 room apartment to a mansion.

"Mom where is my room?"

"Oh it is on the second story dear"

"Ok, and stop calling me dear please mom I am 16 now!"

"Well I'm sorry my dear just go up to your room and put your clothes in your closet and all your stuff and get situated" I did and as I go to my new room, opened the door. My jaw dropped down to the floor it was amazing! The room was big and had a bathroom a good size for a girl like me.

I was very happy and wanted to thank my family so I just said in my mind I am too old for that. Wait..... Old? I am only sixteen and calling my self old!!! Oy!

My mom and dad brought in my bed and my little Sofa, my desk, and also my dresser because I put all my stuff in my closet hat needed to be there and the rest of my clothes needed to go to in my dresser.

AN HOUR OR SO

"Looks like we are going to have to buy you some more stuff for your room Nadia." My dad said

"Yea I guess so I wanna go to bed so umm... see you in the morning for when I go to school." I tiredly said

Jeez I am a sophomore and I gotta go to a new school :/ . Great I wonder how many friends i will make........💤💤💤

__________________________

HEY GUYS I JUST ENDED MY NEW CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK! BY LUVS HOPED YOU LIKE MY NEW BOOK! 🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊😎😎😎😎 SORRY IT WAS SOO SHORT BUT WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!