my own little fairy

𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚
𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙
𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤
𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙤

~.~

~.~

How does one define falling in love?

Is it on the first date? The feeling of unease of the unfamiliar? How the butterflies in your stomach freely fly around inside of you?

The unrelenting feeling of anxiousness and excitement? The hard choice of another shot?

A simulation of a story that you could be? The thrilling decision between them or your freedom?

Could it be the flowers blooming in Spring? How the petals flutter towards your heart?

The way it wraps your senses in a soft haze, a beautiful scent taking all over your body?

How the temporary feeling made your knees weak? A run in to a life you'll never live?

Maybe, it was on the wedding day? The way the church bells rang in everyone's ears, deafening all senses and succumbing to one's emotions?

How it felt; the way your shoes clicked on the marble floor carelessly as you make your way to the altar? How saw that significant smile?

How it could be the last time you'll ever see it again for the rest of your years?

The invisible chains locking you with the love of your life, risking a life of happiness and peace?

Well, it was different for Soobin. It was perhaps, on the flick of a remote to a world so far away from his touch.

~.~

~.~

acknowledgement

𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺
𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦;

𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘮𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘰
𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪
𝘴𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘰
𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘱 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯
𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘢
𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘰 𝘢𝘺
𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘨
𝘴𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯
𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪
𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘺𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘪

~.~

coming soon.