teenagers

If life was easy, then it would be fake

Our lives, wrapped around a story of princes rescuing princesses, charms and magic.

We would be fairytale characters, not human beings.

Unrealistic expectations become our weakness; kids who don't grow up become victims of a harsh reality. It is nothing but a fact.

And Soobin knows that.

Teenagers; they'd think the world revolves around them and them alone.

Stupid, hormonal, impulsive, obsessive and reckless. The Earth was made for them, and those who oppose are nothing but supporting characters trying to keep on the same page.

Like fairytale characters.

Soobin, he wasn't any different. You see, no matter how exclusive a person can be, we all come together in one mold.

Teenagers are all the same; he knows that because he's one of them.

And he's pissed.

A cemented reality— the law of mother nature.

And as stated, rebellion is a key factor in the life of a hormonal teenage boy.

"I think this is a bad idea," Hueningkai quivered.

A young boy that grows up with love, is a boy who grew up too fast.

"Stop talking, we'll get caught" Soobin decided to ignore his statement.

Danger; a life-risking thrill. Its a magnet for any curious cats, and an attractor for anyone in the adolescent staged of their lives.

This meant Soobin is obliged to seek it.

The two young men hopped out of the grid fence, a soft thud and a groan emitting from the youngest one.

A short scolding came from the other, light slaps on Hueningkai's shoulder echoed through the empty lawn.

Whispers of forgiveness countlessly escaped from the younger one's mouth, his hands raising in a surrender.

As the oldest, one must teach the younger the difference between the right and the wrong.

It is an unspoken responsibility passed down through the ancestry of the human race. A rule in the land; an objective one must uphold.

And as Soobin ushers his young friend Hueningkai into the school pool, that law was tethered into fibers.

But did it matter to him? Of course not.

Soobin lightly taps the pool's water, feeling the cool droplets in his hand. He smiles to himself, crouching down as he dips his fingers deeper into the pool.

"I don't like this hyung..." Hueningkai began to protest, taking penguin steps towards Soobin.

Soobin scoffed.

The thought of being caught was part of the thrill. He liked being at the edge, it gave him power.

To rebellious teenagers like Soobin, danger is nothing but a feeling.

He was addicted.

"Shut up, come here," Soobin bellowed, splashing the water lightly.

Hueningkai slowly crept towards the elder, side-eyeing the building.

It has eyes and ears everywhere, not a crevice left open.

Cameras, littered all throughout the corners of the pool building.

Hueningkai squeaked as he heard the unlocking of the doors.

Soobin felt the thrill chill down his spine, finding himself opening his eyes to his surroundings.

And as fast as they came, the excitement shivered into the unrelenting fear.

He faced towards his younger friend with doe eyes, his cold hands shaking.

And like a flash, incoming foot steps became louder as the their beating hearts.

"What are you two doing here?!"

Oh no.

𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚?𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩

𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚?
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩
𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩.
𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨,
𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙞𝙧.
𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙.

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎,
Tupac Shakur ]