Chapter 10

"Jimin? Rosé? What are you two doing?"

(Promise Chapter 10)

All of them were shocked. "Oh, we just fell. We weren't doing anything" said Rosé, stuttering. The girls looked at Jimin. "Yeah, she tripped and fell" said Jimin with an embarrassed face. "Okay, I'm going back to my room" said Jimin.

As he closes the door, the girls started chattering. "He was your roommate?", "What were you two doing?", "He's the handsome guy you were talking about?". They were asking hundreds of questions. "Stop stop stop, slow down" said Rosé. They sat on the couch. "Turns out, he is my roommate. We weren't doing anything, I just fell and accidentally dragged him" she explains, the girls nodded. "Out of all the handsome men, why him?" Rosé pouts. "Jimin ssi is handsome too" said Lisa. "And hot" Jennie added, Jisoo chuckled. Jimin was listening from the door. He laughed softly when Jennie said hot.

The girls were drinking and watching a movie. Jimin came out of his room to eat food. He was eating in the kitchen. "Jimin ssi, you want some?" Jisoo offered some chips to Jimin. "Sure, thanks" Jimin accepted.

A few minutes later

The girls were in the kitchen counter, chatting, and drinking. While Jimin was chilling at the couch. "Hey Chaeng, turn the TV off. I think Jimin fell asleep" said Jisoo. Rosé turned the TV off. She looked at Jimin.

Jimin fell asleep on the couch

Jimin fell asleep on the couch. "How is he so handsome while sleeping?" Rosé's thoughts. She slowly leans closer. "Chaeyoung, where's the bathroom?" Jennie calls her, Rosé leans back. "Oh, it's here" she walks away. Jimin opened his eyes and smiled.

Nighttime

The girls were still drinking. "You! Are SO cool!" Rose yelling. "Rose ssi! yOU are SO LOUD!" Jennie also yelling. "Girls, please. Stop yelling" begged Jisoo. Jennie, Rose, and Lisa got drunk after drinking. "Unni! I. am. NOT. drunk!" Lisa yelling at Jisoo. "I need some help".

Jisoo called Jimin for help. "Jimin ssi, I'll leave Chaeyoung to you. I'll call Jungkook for help too. Take care of her, bye!" said Jisoo in a rush while assisting Jennie and Lisa.

"You!" Rosé pointing at Jimin. "How could you be so pretty while sleeping? Ah! Not just sleeping. HOW ARE YOU PRETTY ALL THE TIME?" Rosé shouting, Jimin covers her mouth. "Shh! Stop shouting" Jimin whispering. Rosé layed her head on Jimin's shoulders. Jimin pats her back.

Meanwhile with Jisoo
"Hello Jungkook, are you busy right now? I really need some help here" Jisoo on a call with Jungkook.

"Not really. Why do you need some help?"

"I want you to take Lisa to our house. She and Jennie are pretty drunk right now. Jennie's apartment is a little far so I have to take her there. Can you take care if Lisa?"