Chapter 14

"I like-"

"Lisa, Mom, and Dad got into an accident!"

"What?!"

(Promise Chapter 14)

*Earlier*

While Jin and Jisoo were taking pictures together, Jisoo's phone rang. She answered, "Hello, Aunt, what's up?". "Jisoo, your Mom and Dad got into an accident here in Korea" her aunt said with a worried voice. Jisoo froze.

They both ran to Jungkook and Lisa and told them what happened. "Aunt called me. Mom and Dad visited here in Korea then they got into an accident. They're in the hospital right now" said Jisoo, they were all worrying. "Where's the hospital? Let's go" said Jin.

They arrived at the Hospital where Mr. and Mrs. Manoban is. "Excuse me, where is Mr. and Mrs. Manoban's room? We're their family" Jisoo rushing. The woman on the front desk pointed. Lisa and Jisoo rushed to the room. Jin and Jungkook were standing outside.

"Dad" Lisa and Jisoo crying. "I'm okay, but your Mom..." said Dad. "Where is she?" Lisa worrying. "Her head was hit. She's in a room right now" said Dad. Lisa started crying. "She'll be fine, Lis. Dad are you alright?" said Jisoo, comforting Lisa. "I'm fine, my legs just hurt" said, Dad. "Did you guys eat? We'll get snacks for you" said Jisoo. "Thank you, sweetheart" said Dad. Lisa and Jisoo went outside. "Lisa, stay here. I'll buy food for Aunt and Dad" said Jisoo, looking sad. "I'll come with you" said Jin. Lisa sits down with Jungkook.

"Hey, it's okay" said Jungkook. "Mom...she's...". It's very sad for Lisa because she loves her parents very much, she's worried that something bad might happen to her Mom. Jungkook pulls her closer and gave her a hug. "They'll be fine" Jungkook comforting her, Lisa hugs him tight.

Meanwhile with Jin and Jisoo

They were waiting for the food. Jin noticed that Jisoo was quiet. He tries to lighten up the mood. "You know I'm not used at you being quiet" he said, Jisoo was frozen. "Hey, you good?". Jisoo sighs, her eyes were teary. "No, don't cry" said Jin, he hugs her. "There's just a lot of things going on" said Jisoo. "Hey, I'm here" said Jin they looked at each other and smiled. "Your shoulders are so wide" said Jisoo. "Wider than the ocean" said Jin, Jisoo laughed. He smiles.

Jin and Jisoo came back. They saw Lisa and Jungkook sleeping. Lisa was laying her head on Jungkook's shoulder while holding his hand. Jin and Jisoo smiled. "Are you a family of Mrs. Manoban?" the doctor approached them. "Yes, I'm her daughter" said Jisoo. "Okay. Your mother is resting right now but...", Lisa wakes up. "Her head is very injured" the doctor explains the situation to them. "She just needs surgery, right?" said Lisa.

"Yes, but it costs a lot" said the doctor. "Like what I said, her head has a lot of damage". "Can we see her right now?" Jisoo asked the doctor nodded. Lisa and Jisoo visited their Mom. "Hi, Mom" Lisa holds her hand. "Mom, please get well soon. We're very worried about you" Lisa sobbing. "Don't worry. We will work hard to save mom" said Jisoo, she holds Lisa's hands.

Jisoo went outside. "Right, thank you guys for driving us here" said Jisoo. "No problem" said Jin and Jungkook. "By the way, sorry I interrupted you earlier" said Jisoo to Jungkook. "No, it's okay. They are more important" said Jungkook. "Call them Uncle and Aunt" said Jisoo, smiling. "Oh, right".

The next day
Lisa didn't go to work today. Jungkook gave her a day-off so she can watch her family. She's at the hospital right now.

"Hey, Lisa, Jisoo unni" Rosé visited them at the hospital. "Uncle, are you alright?" Rosé asked the dad. "Chaeyoung, I'm alright, dear" he said. "I heard that Aunt needs surgery. I will help" said Rosé. "No, it's okay, Chaeng. Keep the money for yourself, we'll figure it out" Dad insisted. "Dad, let us help" said Jisoo. Mr. Manoban sighs and nods.