Chapter 8:why did you?!

Ty's pov:

I had no idea how to tell her that I'm a victim of self harm aswell. My heart was racing. I was terrified that she would breakdown again.

"Babe... I need to tell you something..."

"Shoot it." She replied still smiling from our door incident earlier.

"Well, I'd rather show you..." I said lifting up my sleaves. Revealing perfect lines that marked my body. Dried blood. Because I had cut last night. Scars, burns, and bandaids over the deep cuts that were fresh.

"T-ty. Why did you... when did you do it last?"

"Last month." I lied

"These are fresh Ty" she said pointing to my new ones. "Without lying. When did you do it last Ty!"

"Last night... when i saw yours I broke down. No one in TC knows about mine. Only me and Mitch know about yours. But we can fight this storm together. Because when I'm around you I feel strong Lil..."

"Me too Ty I love you..."

"I love you too!"

Mitch's pov:

"I love you too!" What... no. Please let me be hearing wrong. I found her... I helped her. And it's Ty she's madly in love with... why... why does it have to be Ty. She's so beautiful. I'll tell her I like her. And see what happens from there... when Ty left I went in there...

"I need to talk to you about something important Lilly..."

"What is it Mitchy"

"Lilly, I-I like yyou..."

"Mitch.. I like you too... but, I'm dating someone already. I'm so sorry. Maybe if things don't work out with him. You can bet that I'll come to you... I promise you that..." Oh don't worry. Things will go wrong. And that I promise you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hangers are so fun to write!

Comment if u want Mitch to date her or Ty

#Tylly

Or

#Mitilly

Comment below.

~Emmi out ✌