Your fingers feel like honey

~ 1:23am ~

After 10 minutes of playing around the apartment being filled with yells and laughter, they were both cuddling on the couch watching the anime as if nothing happened. Jeongguk moved his hand to sit perfectly on her waist and smiled. "So how do you feel cuddling with THE Jeon Jeongguk" he ask with an egotistical tone of voice. She hummed a little. "Hmmm...pretty average." She teased him. "I've had better cuddles." She replied and hugs his side giving him a little kiss on his cheek. Jeongguk dropped his mouth opened and let out a light gasp "are you serious wow my feelings are hurt" he whined wanted her to take it back. She smiles a little at his reaction. "Just joking~" she squished his cheeks together and giggles softly at his face. He smiled and stared into her eyes for a bit then took a deep breath. "Can i kiss you... again?" He mumbled in a low voice. She looks at him in the eyes as he blushed a little at his request. She slowly nods. "Mhm." He leaned in a kiss Jennie softly on the lips breathing in through his nose and then pulled back looking into her eyes hoping she would move forward and kiss him back.

~ 1:36 ~

Jennie was enjoying the kiss when he suddenly pulled away. She pouts softly and gently cups his face, leaning in to kiss him again. He decided to let her take the lead of the kiss since she was on top of him. "Do you want to keep going" he mumbled listening to her open mouth breathes. She did want to continue but won't of jungkook wasn't up for it. "I am but if you don't feel like it then I won't continue..." she felt bad if she was the only one that wanted it and jungkook didn't. Jeongguk didn't let her finish that sentence and slammeds his lips against hers. "I do want this, i want you" he said quietly after pulling away and smiled at Jennie. She was take a bit aback but didn't complain about it. She smiles softly at him. "You're adorable~" she kissed his cheek. Jeongguk blushed when she called him adorable. He pouted a but after, he was trying to be anything but adorable he wanted to have sex for crying out loud. "Oh I'm adorable huh" he slide his hand down to her inner thigh and then held his tight grasp waiting for a small gasp to escape her mouth. Jennie's kiss swollen lips parted to let a soft gasp escape, the mood of the room shifting. Everything seemed so light before, now it felt heavy, almost suffocating. She looked up at the male who seemed pleased by his accomplishment, "Jeongguk..." she mumbled, biting down on her bottom lip. She was still a little in shock to be with Jeongguk but couldn't let that thought take over. She had plenty of over things to focus on, like feeling his lips against hers again. She cupped his face gently, leaning in closer to pull him in for another kiss, this one more heated then the last. Jeongguk was pleased that she really wanted this, although the thought of what he did crept up in his head. Jennie forgave him and thats all that matter and this is something they both wanted in that moment. Jennie pulled him in after softly mumbling his name "what baby... tell me what you want" he went to her neck and gave her soft kisses and began to feel her breasts while holding her back up forming an arch. She relaxed under Jeongguk's touch, hands coming to rest on his shoulder while one slipped into his hair. Her skin seemed to heat up under his touch, causing her cheeks to slowly flush, small soft gasps slipping past her lips. "Touch me, please. I want to feel your hands on me." she said, hands trailing along his defined body. Jeongguk sat up holding Jennie still and pulling her up with him. "Come on da-ling lets go to your room" he mumbled trying to catch his breathe from the hot makeout session they just had. He stood up and held out his hands and nodded his head upward letting her know jump into her arms. Jennie stood up with him, adjusting her shirt a little after their previous actions, a small shy smile spreading across her face. She wasn't sure if it was from the pet name or the reality of what the situation would lead to. None of the less, she rested her hands on Jeongguk's shoulders and hoped up into his strong embrace, a soft giggle slipping past her lips. Once Jennie hopped into his arms he smiled hearing her little giggle and decided to play around a little and started spinning in circles a few times. Jennie tightened her hold on Jeongguk as she giggled even more, a wide smile spreading across her face. "Jeongguk! Don't you dare drop me!" she yelled out with a laugh. He ran around the couch once or twice laughing as Jennie was holding on to her tightly. "I won't won't" he reassured her, Jennie had buried her face in his broad chest as he ran around the living room, soft laughter not stopping anytime soon, slowing down and made his way to the bedroom.

~ 1:57 ~

His hand were supporting her thighs gripping them from the bottom and he used her leg to open the half creaked door all the way. Jeongguk walked in and while Jennie was still in his arms he sat down and started kissing her again right away guiding her legs to wrap around his waist. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she slowly calmed down. She moved closer, if that was even possible and kissed back as soon as his lips met hers. The kiss was a lot more heated from before, causing a soft noise to slip past from her lips. Jennie wrapped her legs around his waist and trailed a hand down his body, slipping her hand underneath his shirt to feel the defined muscle. Jeongguks body was warm and Jennie's hands were cold, so when she went under his shirt to feel his body he shivered under her touch straightening his back up. Soft moans slipped past Jennie's lips as Jeongguk sucked dark marks into her sensitive skin. He let out a soft moan and moved back down to her neck leaving more harsh hickeys near her collarbones. Jeongguk then traveled his hands around her body and made a motion to quickly take of her thin shirt while kissing her on the lips pulling away to pull it fully off. He leaned back and stared in awe at her flawless body and smiled almost drooling. Feeling his hands trail along her body, she slipped the thin material off, leaving her bra on. A blush had covered her cheeks, "Take yours off too, please." she said, desperate to admire his body as well. She also hoped that the less clothes Jeongguk was wearing would help to reduce the feelings of insecurity that were rising. Jeongguk heard her request and threw up his hands, holding his elbows by her ears he grabbed his shirt from his back and pulled off his thin white-t, he was trying to look sexy while taking his shirt off. When he threw his shirt to the side Jeongguk kissed her on the lips and picked her up turning around and laying her back on the bed. Seeing her laid out made him want to devour her, so he unbuttoned his pants pulling them down then hovered over her. A soft sound of content had slipped past her lips at the sight of Jeongguk's muscular body. She found the site insanely attractive, especially his actions. Kissing back when Jeongguk's lips had met hers, a soft gasp slipped past Jennie's kiss swollen lips when her back hit the sheets. "Jeongguk.." she said softly, running her hands along his torso, eyes trailing down his body, "You're so hot."

Yes yes yes

I might keep it going or skip to morning, hehe

Anyway, i will be publishing 2 chapters each month
(try too)

Love you lots

- Lex