party

I dressed up as a cat.With black ears, a black tail, purple short skirt, laced up top, and purple and black knee high boots. Alois dressed up as a cat too. Claude, Sebastian, Mey-rin were all rabbits. Ciel was a pirate and Lizzie was a princess.

I danced the waltz and the tango. You were exhausted from both of those dances in which Alois was all bright and cheery. I walked your way towards the balcony hoping, just wishing Alois wouldn't see Me.The clock struck midnight I thought of the story Cinderella, I barly noticed.....

********** Alois pov( pov = point of view)**********************

I walked up behind Anne wanting to grab her and have her for myself. I then remembered last night , how she smelt of roses and other sweet things, the sound of her high ringing voice, the warmth of her small slim body, and the feel of her long wavy black soft hair.

instead i just walked right out agian.

********** Anne pov*********

I heard footsteos walking away from behind me i turned just qiuck enough to see Alois walk away. I started to follow him but was quickly stopped by Claude." me dear you will see master Alois soon enough , i currently dont have a room for you" he said.

" okay then " was the only thing i said.and i walked back to our room. on my way i ran into my brother " claude said i will still have to share a room with him" you said and walked to Alois's room.