Chapter 2

I walked around for a while, wondering what I could do with the 2 months I had. I looked at my phone noticing all my missed calls from Kurogiri and Shigaraki. The park I was at had a track so if people wanted to run or walk they could.

¤2 months Time skip brought to you by fanfics-with-peanut¤

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I got up from the bed I found in a old abandoned hotel that was hidden and closed to U.A. That was where I have been staying for the last month. I go outside and head to where the entrance exams were being held.

After the entrance exams

(Because I'm lazy and if you read multiple x readers fan fiction you all ready know about this. If you want me to do a 'special' say what she did in the entrance exam let me know)

I went back to the abandoned hotel I called my new home. I was tired and my voice was sore so I got my self a glass of water and some ice cream that I got from the fridge and freezer. Thankfully the place had electricity and running water. I finished the ice cream and decided to take a bath.

I turned on the water and waited for the water to fill up the tub while waiting (she is fully clothed) I heard footsteps

Of course it freaked me out. So I decided to check it out. I turned off the water and walked towards the footsteps to see a girl. She looked about my age but maybe a few years older.

I decided to let my presents be known and I said "what are you doing here." This made the girl jump. "Oh um I am actually the new owner of this place I didn't know someone lived here." She said

"Oh no it's just me anyway what are you doing here?" I ask trying to sound polite as possible. "Well I am thinking about turning this old hotel into a place where U.a. students who live far away can stay here."
She said with a contagious smile. "Oh I actually just got back from the entrance exams and was going to take a bath to relax myself." I said "Ok you can still stay here for free and maybe you can help me freshen this place up." She said her smile getting even brighter. "I would love to, could I have your number so we can text each other." I said then she nodded and we swap phones

"Oh by the way my Name is Itazuragaki Suketchi but you can call me Sketch."