여덟

Aera and Jungguk sat on the comfortable red couch as they talked about how they were feeling or what was going on recently because they haven't talked in years since Jungguk became famous. Sometime Jungguk thought he let the fame get to him because sometimes he thought that everyone around him wasn't as important as he was to his fans, he wanted to scratch those thoughts but no matter how much he tried to forget the thoughts always came back, this gave Jungguk a hard time.

"so how have you been?" Aera asked while smiling, in which Jungguk immediately smiled back, he thought she was cute.

"I've been fine" Jungguk said

But in reality he wasn't, everyday he suffered with depression and thinking that he wasn't good enough. If anybody could read minds they certainly wouldn't want to read his thoughts about countless scenarios of him not being alive but he wouldn't let anyone know.

Jungguk snapped out of his thoughts only to hear Aera talking while he wasn't paying attention, he felt bad that he was sitting there in his own thoughts while Aera was talking about something she was passionate about, Jungguk opened his mouth to speak but his phone rang.

He rolled his eyes, he was with his childhood best friend and having "fun" of some sort and someone just had to ruin it. He took his phone out of his pocket to see who was calling, It was Namjoon...Jungguk sighed, "Aera hold on I have to take this call" Aera nodded his head and motioned him to go outside and take his call. Jungguk went outside and answered his call "hello?" jungguk said "where the hell are you?" Namjoon exclaimed "I'm somewhere now leave me alone" Jungguk snapped "come back this instant" Namjoon demanded "no, I am somewhere where I can be happy and not have to worry about anything, and I would like to keep it that way, so don't call back because I am not coming back!" Jungguk yelled as he hung up. He sighed and went back inside...

"aera, can I stay here for a few days?"