11

Jisung woke up to many texts, he read the time on the bright screen. 5 am. He frowned, ¨Who the hell texts me at 5 am?¨ He mumbled, still opening his phone to look at the texts.

Jisung smiled as he saw the name pop up on his screen once more.

Mine

He checked all of the texts,

Mine

Sure :)
What time?
Wait, I don't even know where you live.
What is your address?

You do realize it is 5 am?

Oh, sorry. I just got really excited when I saw this.

Is 12 alright for you?
And I live at *****

Alright!
I'll bring snacks!

Jisung smiled at the other's excitement, finding it totally adorable. He turned off his phone and went back to sleep, for the first time, with a smile on his face.

Minho stood in front of his closet with a frown on his face, trying to choose which outfit he was going to wear. He smiled when he finally found the perfect outfit.

He grabbed black ripped jeans and an oversized hoodie. He smiled, already knowing that he'll have sweaterpaws with this outfit.

He went to the bathroom, not forgetting to take a towel with him. Minho took a quick shower and put on his outfit. He put on a little bit of makeup. He didn't know why, maybe to impress the younger. Who knows?

He checked the time, 11:37 am. He knew he was going to be a bit early but he just shrugged it off.

Minho grabbed his backpack and put in some snacks. He went to the front door and slipped on his shoes. Minho went to the younger's apartment, surprised that it was only a 10-minute walk.

The door already opened before he could knock on it. ¨Hyung!¨ Jisung said with a smile. The smaller moved away, signaling Minho to come in.

¨Sungie~¨ Minho frowned at the new voice. Jisung rolled his eyes and said a small apology to the older. Minho followed Jisung into the living room, he saw a blonde male laying on the couch wrapped in blankets.

¨Felix, this is Minho. Minho, Felix.¨ Jisung did his best to introduce them to each other, already feeling a strong tension between the two.

¨You never told me you had other friends.¨ Felix said without thinking. ¨Aren't best friends supposed to tell each other everything?¨ The youngest of the three whined.

¨You know what? Minho and I are going to take a walk in the park.¨ Jisung said and pulled Minho with him back to the outside world. The two took a few turns, eventually ending up in the quite peaceful park.

¨What kind of snacks did you bring?¨ Jisung said, licking his lips. Minho stared at him for a bit too long. Jisung only smirked and went behind the other, looking in his backpack.

'I think I like him.' Minho thought while blushing.