1

JɆØ₦₲ł₦ ₱.Ø.V.

¨Jeongin! Help, please. Where are you?¨

¨Jeongin, they're hurting me.¨

¨Jeongin!¨

¨I love you, Yang Jeongin...¨

I woke up in cold sweat, I sat up and tried to breathe normally. The voice flashed through my mind.

¨Chan?¨ I look next to me to see an empty bed. A sudden feeling of worry overcomes me, ¨Chan?¨ I say a bit louder, hoping he would maybe hear.

I got out of bed and rushed through the door, it was really quiet in the mansion.

Too quiet

I rush to the kitchen, thinking he was maybe getting a drink. No one was there either. I wanted to go ask the others so I went to the rooms.

I knocked on the door and waited for Felix or Changbin to answer, but I got nothing. I went to the next door, no answer from Minho nor Jisung. The last door, with yet again no answer. I got annoyed at this point and just walked into the room.

My heart skipped a beat.

¨Hyunjin.¨ I rush to the very pale body, I checked his pulse and came with nothing. ¨Fuck,¨ I tried to think straight but everything was just going too fast. When I could finally comprehend what was happening, I only had one thing on my mind.

¨Chan.¨ I get back up on my feet, already running to find my lover.

I checked every room, every corner, every square inch of the house. except for the basement. of course. I hesitantly walk up to the door that closes off the eerie basement. The second I open the door, I already felt the cold air hit my skin.

I shiver but still go on the stairs. I already regret not putting on longer pants before going in.

¨Chan, are you here?¨ I asked in a shaky voice. My feet made contact with the cold floor and I felt another shiver go through my body. I wrap my arms around myself, hoping that would create some warmth.

I go wherever my legs take me and search through the huge basement. I heard something in the distance, it was almost as if someone was filling a pool with water.

Then it snapped in me.

What the fuck is a pool doing in the basement?

Chan...

My eyes widen, the only thing that was heard was my heartbeat and the sound of my feet hitting the cold concrete floor.

¨Chan!¨ I felt tears stinging my eyes when I saw the man, that I loved so dearly, tied up in a bathtub full of water.

He wasn't moving...

I stumble over to the overflowing tub and pull the pale body out, ¨Chan! Don't give up on me.¨ I lay his head in my lap, not knowing what to do. I let my tears silently fall on Chan's face.

¨Chan wake up! You promised, you promised we would leave soon!¨ I say through sobs. I only notice someone behind me right before I felt something hard hit my head and everything went black.