Game Day prep

Above is the school, Carter and her cheer uniform
**************
Carter's POV
It was game weekend.
The reason I say game weekend is because tonight is the football game and tomorrow night is the elite teams lacrosse game. Than Sunday is NFL game so therefore game weekend.
I cheer for the school.
I'm actually varsity captain of the cheer team and volleyball team.
So really my schedule is always booked.
We also have our big pep rally today since our game is against our rival school.
Our game is even going on the news!
Bay View Prep vs Eastmoore Prep.
Our school mascot is the Eagles! we are blue, black and white! great right?! they're the bears and green and white.

But that's besides the point anyways at 7:00 I woke up to get ready.
There's was a loud ding on my phone that said 'Brody aka sleazy #1 iMessage' I feel a huge smile come onto my face as I unlock my phone.
'Hey bish make sure you don't forget to meet me and Talen with Erin to treat you lovely ladies to game day breakfast ;) -B'
'Dont get you panties in a twist we're coming! now go back to practice and do something useful with your life ;)'
I laugh loudly from our playfulness. I eventually make my way out of bed and take a shower.
For the past year me, Brody, Talen, and Erin always go out Friday mornings and the guys treat us to breakfast and on Saturdays we treat them to game day lunch! These last couple months though his girlfriend Rachel has joined us for 2 out of the 4 Saturdays but even though she's really nice and cool I just can't help but feel a ting of jealous ness and anger when she's there. It has always been the four of us but when Rachel comes it's always a bit....different.
Like everyone is so cautious on what to say....its weird.
But anyways in the shower I use my shower gel that smells like....an island? it's smells like coconut and pineapples! *cue heart eye emoji*
And so does my shampoo and conditioner! Brody is so in love with the way I smell haha.
After I get out the shower I wrap my body and hair with a towel so I can brush my teeth and wash my face.
I let down my hair so I can blow dry my super long hair into it naturally curly state. My hair is all the way to my mid low back! And when I straighten it, it's usually all the way to my butt!
After I fix my hair I walk into my room and put on my uniform, it was a little black skirt and a long sleeved top underneath the cheer top since it was cold outside *pic above*.
I slip on my anklets and high top all white converse, so I'm not walking around in my cheer shoes, and fold down the tops so you can still see my anklets.
I walk into my bathroom and answer my phone when I see Erin is calling me.
"Hey Er what's up?"
"Nothing just seeing if you were almost ready. it's already 8:30 and we're meeting them at 9."
"Yeah just going to put on my makeup and be done and I'll come pick you up k"
"Okay see your soon Car!"
"Bye Er!"
I usually don't wear makeup other than lip balm and mascara but since it's game day our coach says we should look 'better than the other cheerleaders'. So today I put on some powder foundation, blush, a little eyeliner and mascara. After that I grab my infinity backpack with my cheer bows on it and run downstairs.
I pass into the kitchen and hurriedly grab 5 water bottles and cut up some strawberries to put into a container with my raspberries and grapes. and I grab some granola and protein bars since I know I'll be there for a while.
I rush out the house and grab my keys on the way out.