First day is normal

6 in the morning, time for students go to school as usual, Yukio was late on his first day because of playing games late at night, so he rushed to school without having his breakfast.

(Yukio's POV)

Glad that I reached before class, I'm so tired, wait today my classmates won't be the same anymore, I really miss my bestfriends.

Minutes passed and the teacher came in to start the lesson, Yukio was bored just because it's his worst subject which is maths (I'm sure all of you hate it also). Moved on to the next and next until the bell rang told the students that it's break time.

Yukio accidentally hit one member of the gangster or the bullies in his school, which is bad for him.

Bully 1 : Hey you, you think you're tough enough to face me like this?

Yukio : U-Um no, I accidentally hit you I- I just didn't saw you back there

Bully 2 : Punch his freakin face man!

??? : Oi, you guys there, don't you see the mess you made?

Then, the principle came there while he was checking around the school and saw them.

Principle : Now, who's responsible for all this mess!?

??? : Me, I'm the one responsible for this

Principle : You? Nah, you're such a good girl before if you really did this better don't do it next time

The principle went away, same for the gang leaving ??? and Yukio (know ??? already right...She's Andr). Then she approached Yukio and said,

Andr : You okay?

Yukio : U-Um...

Andr : No need to thank me or is there anything you wanna say?

Yukio : Uh, no I just like your hair

Andr : Tch, idiot...

Their first day just went as normal as always, bullies bullying, teachers spamming (not exactly) and Yukio went back home with a scar on his face (guess who did that).

Just as Andr went outside the school she looked down to the ground, "Where am I going, I don't have any place to live..." she sighed, Yukio pat her shoulder made her screamed a lil bit because of surprised, "What the? Calm down it's just me, wanna follow me back to my house? I'm bored living alone for years there" he said then immediately Andr replied him, "Bring, me, there, now...".

Minutes passed again, and they arrived at Yukio's house that is so silence, can't even hear a single person's voice in it. Andr asked him, "You seriously lived in this house alone?" then he replied, "Yup, I've been thinking for a long time if there's someone would live with me here...". Andr thought that she will live there but she still thinking it, until she said, "I-I'll live here with you! I-If that can make you happy..." she didn't look at his face when she said that and started to blush, "U-Um, okay? That's okay but, what do you mean by 'that will make me happy'?", Yukio asked to her in confusion.

An awkward silence made them quiet until Andr spoke, "N-Nothing, just can I take a bath here?" he was surprised by that awkward question, "Why do you ask me a question like that? Of course you can even hot bath tub is here!" Andr was surprised by his unique silent house, even it is quiet but inside it was like a castle for her.

Part one end