Days passed and wow

Days passed  and they were having fun on Sunday, Yukio brought her to the beach for a picnic, just both of them (other unknown peeps are excluded). Just as they arrived there Yukio immediately changed his trousers to his shorts and told Andr that he's gonna swim. "Hey wanna join?" he asked, "U-Um okay but, I don't have any swimsuit...".

He walked straight to her and stared at her body then she, slapped him, "Ow! Why do you do that!?" she replied, "Don't stare at me too much okay!" then he took out a swimsuit that he bought for Andr and show it to her, "Wow...th-that's so pretty! Isn't it expensive or you just don't care?" she was amazed and confused in the same time, "Nah, it's just...um, almost a hundred? Wait no almost 200! Not that expensive, but pretty right?" he replied and that, made Andr jaw dropped.

They had a good time, swimming together, ate BBQs that Yukio made, and blah blah blah, until sunset, "Hey um...Yukio, I wanna tell you something..." he answered quickly while crunching the BBQ chicken in his mouth, "Yes? *eats* Tell me". Andr hesitated but she decided to tell him, "I...I really like you! *holds Yukio's shirt* I really like you since you brought me back to your home and let me live with you! I-I just..." then he hugged her tightly, "Okay, there there...I was about to say the same you know? You spoiled it cutie..." and they hugged for a few moments and then went back home.

Yukio took a rest a slept on Andr's thigh, she thought to herself, "He's so cute! I wanna ki-nonono don't do it Andr..."

but then she kissed his forehead and she also slept on his arms through the peaceful night.

The next day which was school day, other students stared at them and that made both of them like, whoa stop looking at me like that (lol). Then Yukio's friends, Spade and Ace approached him and asked both of them, "What were both of you famous guys doing yesterday?" Andr was about to answer it but then Ace showed a picture of both of them having fun and also hugging each other.

Yukio asked them, "Where did you guys get that!? And who took a picture of us? *serious face* Someone is stalking us! Damn!" Spade replied him, "Whoa man, chill, we don't know who took a picture but I'm also curious of this, which will destroy both of your reputations as the famous student here!".

Part 2 end

(I know this part maybe short but I, as the composer (uhuh) also curious who is the stalker (seriously?)