PART ONE: The reckoning

I briskly walk up to coffee shop. This is my first meeting with Felix and Hyunjin, and my nerves are killing me. This meeting is going to be my chance to prove myself for the job, a personal assistant to the group.

I step into the shop, the little bell on the door catches the attention of two men at a table. Hyunjin and Felix. Hyunjin is dressed clean, light button up an dark pants adorned with a designer belt. Felix is dressed a little more comfortable, with a baggy sweater and a pair of jeans.

I walk up to the table trying to look as confident as possible, ignoring my internal screaming.

"Hello, I'm Alexis" I say with the brightest smile I can muster.

I move my hand for a handshake. Felix eyes it, Hyunjin takes it in a firm grip.

He returns the smile "Hello Alexis, it's good to finally meet you! I'm excited to work with you." He says cheerfully

When he lets go, he gives Felix a glare like a disappointed mother. Felix glares back and there's a tension in the air.

"Well, how should I start?" I say to fill the awkward silence.

"Well..." Hyunjin looks thoughtful "you can order for us! Might as well get to know them if you're gonna work for us right?"

"That's fair..." Felix says "but it's just coffee, she'll need to fulfil multiple tasks successfully to prove worthy to me.."

"We'll have to think of such tasks.." Hyunjin says "We don't have much time.."

"Surely we can think of them while she orders our americanos.." he says while passing me his credit card.

"Sure thing!" I say I take the card and quickly turn to hide my blush

After ordering their drinks I walk back to the round table and take a seat.

"Welcome back! Missed you over there" says Hyunjin

I blush softly at that, luckily they don't seem to notice.

"So tell us about yourself, where are you from? Why do you want this job?" Says Felix

"Well I-" I'm interrupted by the barista "order for Alexis" I'm saved...

I excuse myself to get the drinks and walk to the counter.

On my way back, I think of how distracting this job will be, and suddenly I trip over my feet..

And the drinks go flying...

                                   To be continued...