El Clasico

"There will be football match tonight," said Kuroo, sipping his hot black coffee slowly.
"Really? Between?" asked Daichi, curiously, but still continued his activity, cooking shoyu ramen, his favourite food.

"El clasico. Real Madrid versus Barcelona," Kuroo replied, putting his cup of coffee on the table.
"Awesome! Real Madrid will definitely win!" Daichi commented lightly.
"No way! Barca will!" Kuroo denied.
"El Real, Kuroo. Trust me!" said Daichi again, confidently.
"Barca will!" Kuroo snapped, almost yelled.
Daichi turned to face Kuroo, to see the problem. He saw Kuroo's face frowned awfully, but adorably cute.

"Do you like Barca that much, or just don't like Real Madrid?" asked Daichi calmly.
"I don't like Madrid," Kuroo replied instantly.
"Why?" Daichi asked, curious, but Kuroo was silent still. "Is it because they're 'shiro', not 'kuro'?" Daichi teased.

Kuroo pouted, feeling annoyed. He sighed heavily, then drank his coffee until the cup was empty. "Okay! Wanna bet?" asked Kuroo suddenly, smirked annoyingly, challenging Daichi.
"What? I've paid my money for the apartment this month," said Daichi refused.
"No need!" said Kuroo quickly. His smirking face became so evilishly annoying as Daichi noticed his eyes were sparkling bright with such pervert smile curved on his sensual lips.
"What? Why are you smiling like that?" asked Daichi terrifiedly, as he felt a sudden thrill of danger coming fast like a bullet through his brain.

"The loser will be chained on the bed," Kuroo's smirk grew wider. "And the winner can do anything as he pleases," Kuroo winked temptingly.
"You just want to have fun for yourself!" Daichi rolled his eyes, then turned back to continue cooking his ramen.

Kuroo laughed lightly. He walked to Daichi, then wrapped both his hands around Daichi's waist from behind, kissing Daichi's neck.
"I'll fuck you gently, Daddy, I promise," Kuroo whispered at Daichi's ear so softly, then licked his earlobe gently.

"Oh, like I'm gonna lose!" Daichi glared as he turned his head, then pushed Kuroo's pervert face away. "So..., ahem...," Daichi cleared his throat, then gulped in hesitation. "It means ..., the winner may top tonight?" asked Daichi, but shifted away his gaze quickly. A shade of crimson painted all over his handsome face.
Kuroo eyes grew wider, then smiled happily as if he won the bet already. "Sure," he replied instantly.

"Okay, I'm in! But I have some papers to be done tonight, so I'll watch the second half," Daichi decided, then switched off the stove as his food was ready. "Now let me eat first! You want some?" asked Daichi, offering his ramen.
"Feed me," Kuroo replied, flirtatiously.
"I hate you!" said Daichi, sighed heavily.
"Thanks! I love you, too!" said Kuroo, stole a kiss from Daichi's sexy lips. "Aah...!" Kuroo opened his mouth widely.
Daichi fed him carefully.

*****

"Is it the second half?" asked Daichi, right after he finished his work.
"Yup! Just in time," Kuroo answered, while eating some potato chips.
"The score?" asked Daichi again, curiously.
"Still zero for both," Kuroo replied, still eating the chips.
Somehow Daichi felt annoyed when Kuroo chewed the chips. It was too noisy that it made Daichi got irritated. Suddenly, he wondered something.

"Where did you get that?" asked Daichi, pointing to the chips.
"Kitchen, in the left cabinet," Kuroo replied lightly.
"Oi! That's mine!" Daichi grabbed it from Kuroo's lap.
"Oh, come on! There are plenty!" Kuroo begged, but Daichi ignored him.
"Moved!" asked Daichi, -literally ordered.
"Or else?" Kuroo raised his right eyebrow, smirked challengingly.
"I'll kick your ass!" Daichi kicked the side of Kuroo's calf.

Kuroo grabbed Daichi's hand and pulled him hard until his lover fell and sat on his lap.
"Feel it?" Kuroo whispered as he moved his hips against Daichi's sexy butt. "I'll win and I'll give you a pleasure you've never imagined before," he licked Daichi's earlobe, then sucked his neck gently.