chapter 1

Colby's POV: "Sam Sam Sam SAAAAM" I yell down the hall "what Colby" Sam says "we should go explore some more so we can give our fans content" I say "not today tomorrow film a random vlog or something" Sam says "fine" I say and pick up the camera.

"Hey guys I'm coming at you with another video so I'm gonna be reading your guys weird dms" I say while looking at the camera "yup you heard me your weird DMS OK so the names and profile pictures are blurred out" I continue on.

"So Im opening my DMS right now and oh this looks like a weird oh it says you can run me over with your red toyota" I read while laughing "OK the next one says choke me daddy oh alright then" i say

I watch Sam come down "oh hey Colby hi guys" Sam says while waving at the camera. I play with my hair and then begin to read some more "this one says fuck me daddy" I say

"They really said that" Sam laughs cutely. "Yes" i say.I read off many more DMS "guys go cop the new merch and I'll see you all next week" I say and go put my hand over the camera.

"I gotta go edit the video but before I do that wanna get something to eat" I ask "how about I order pizza" Sam asks. "That sounds good" I say "but we are gonna go exploring tomorrow for the Sam and Colby channel we blown off today but we have to do it tomorrow" I say.

"Alright we will go exploring tomorrow colby" Sam says while dialing the pizzarias number on his phone "great" I say walking over to sams couch and lay on it. I fell asleep watching David dobrik.

I felt someone shake me "im up im up" i say "Colby pizzas here" Sam says "finally I'm fucking starving" I say. I sat by Sam on the bar stool chowing down on the pizza.

"Thank you for the pizza but I have to go edit now and I'll see you tomorrow or what ever I'm going back to my apartment" I say and walk out the door.

I sit and do my editig and finish up and finally post it on YouTube. I checked the time and I watched YouTube again till I fell asleep so I can get a goodnight sleep for tomorrow night.