Chapter 1 - The Tea

Lacy's  POV

School was lame. As usual.

I dropped my backpack by my bedpost & headed back to the kitchen to grab a grape soda from the fridge.

As the can popped, & I lifted it to take a sip, my mom came out if here room on her phone.

"Girl, Yes! I thought I was finna die in this bitch. The kids so stupid, they should've turned the stove off." She was talking in the phone, but glared at me when she said it.

I knew then she was speaking with one of my aunts. Whatever happened to, "What goes on in my house stays in my house?" I thought.

I sighed & carried my soda back to my room.

I began to think as I set my soda down & pulled my homework from my backpack.

"It's my senior year, & haven't attended any of the events... What kind of shit is that?" I thought.

I shrugged it off, and started to finish the homework I started in my 5th period. I really need a life.

After finishing I cleaned the kitchen before the Ice Queen (my mom) could come back in here bitching to me about how I'm lazy, and never like to clean shit.

On the last dish, I felt my jean pockets buzz. It was a mention from Twitter.

@Kyraaaa1: Where's my foreign ass best friend? @LacyG__

I smiled to myself & replied while shutting off the water to the sink, and placing the dish in the rack.

@LacyG__: Right here babe. Sup? @Kyraaaa1

I walked back to my room, and flopped into my perfectly made bed & waited for Kyra to reply.

Kyra is like me, but wilder. I'm more observant, while she's just an all out people person. She was an amazing friend tho, and has been so since we were 5.

My phone buzzed. Reeling me back in from my thoughts.

Kyraaaa1: Tuh! Lemme text yo phone hoe. I got the tea, the plans, and you know you my main man.

I laughed & simply replied, "okay."

This was gonna be another crazy boy story. I could tell.