Chapter 1

(Y/N) = your name
(B/N) = best friend name
(F/C) = fav color
(E/C) = eye color
(H/C) = hair color
(H/L) = hair length
(S/t) = skin tone
(F/S) = favorite store
This is for new readers just in case

You wake up to the sun shining in through your window. You step out of bed and stretch and make your way to the door. You walk down stairs and start to make breakfast. You pour a bowl of cereal and sit down at the table. You pull out your phone and see a reminder saying *hang out with kurapika day*. "Oh no, I totally forgot about that!" You say wide eyed. You hurry up with your cereal and rush up stairs.
(kurapika's POV)
I wake up and yawn, "gosh I can't wait to hang out with y/n today" I say. I walk into the kitchen and make a quick breakfast. I eat and go up stairs and call leorio on the phone.
(Conversation on the phone)
L: hey kura, what's going on?
K: nothing I just need some advice if you would not mind.
L: nope not one bit. So what's the question?
K: I want to ask y/n out but I don't know how.
L: well does she like you back?
K: yes, b/n told me
L: oh ok, first you need to take her out like walk around the city or something.
K: ya were going York new today.
L: ok good start. So what do you plan on doing after?
K: she wanted to go eat and then go to the beach and hang out.
L: ok that's good, you should ask her at the beach. It will be perfect.
K: you sure?
L: yes girls always like romantic things like that. 👍🏼
K: oh my gosh thanks for all the help, got to go get ready. Bye!
L: bye have a good time with y/n
(End of call)
I get dressed and head to the city.
(Your POV)
You look at your phone and see a text from kurapika. *hey I was thinking of meeting up at f/s* you text back saying *sure what ever your cool with. Okie gtg getting ready*
A little spark lit up in you was this like a date you're though to your self. Your walk over to your closet and pic out and outfit. You choose a light f/c shirt and a pair of jean shorts and white shoes. You grab your phone and walked out the door making sure to lock it.
(Time skip)
You pull up to f/s to see kurapika parked next to you. You both step out of your cars. "Hi kurapika, I haven't seen you in a while" you say in a cheerful voice. "Hi" Kurapika says back with a wave.
(Kurapika's POV)
Wow I thought. She is so beautiful, her s/t skin with that outfit. And her h/l, h/c hair goes well with her beautiful e/c eyes. "Kurapika, kurapika?" I hear a voice call.
(Your POV)
"Kurapika, kurapika?" I say. He then snaps back into reality. "Sorry i got dazed there for a second". He said with a blush. >\\\< "it's good. Now wanna go walk around?" You ask with some excitement. "Sure why not" kurapika says with a shrug. You and kurapika take off to town and start of a great evening.

Fin
Hope you enjoyed this I will do a part two tomorrow:)