black lives matter

BLACK LIVES MATTER. NO LIVES WILL MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER.

why does segregation have to be a thing? that's a question that no one will ever be able to answer.

every day, more and more colored people are getting shot for no reason by white cops. from getting accused of having a weapon when really it was just skittles, to getting shot on a simple run, THERE IS NO REASON THIS SHOULD BE HAPPENING.

people shouldn't have to worry about their mom or dad not coming home because a WHITE COP shot their parents for NO REASON.

this has been an ongoing issue for YEARS and even after everything, people still can't except the fact that WE'RE ALL PEOPLE.

here's a comparison. there are white eggs, and brown eggs. if you crack them open there the SAME on the inside. it is the same thing with a person. WE ALL BLEED THE SAME BLOOD.

this world makes me and multiple more people sick because of how evil these people are.

there are so many riots and deaths and it's %100 unnecessary.

martin luther king junior. he made a whole speech about racism.

rosa parks. helped segregation and STOOD UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT.

they say this is a free country. but really, we can't say that if a black persons can't walk down the street FREELY, and not be concerned that they will be seen as a threat.

i'm not black, but i hear you.
i'm not black, but i see you.
i'm not black, but i feel with you.
i'm not black, but i'm with you.
i'm not black, but i mourn with you.
i'm not black, but i will fight with you.

have you ever seen how happy babies are together no matter what skin color? that's because they don't understand the difference in people's skin. they just think that all people are people. and that's what everyone should think.

there is no reason that black people should be seen as a threat. THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF US!

this shouldn't be a problem anymore. after all these years of trying to fix racism, there is still a whole world out there with horrible people who run with the wrong crowd.

please, stand for what's right.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!