Nia Wilson

Nia Wilson was an 18 year old black girl.

i believe this happened in 2018. (not positive though-sorry)

she was in a subway station during the time of the attack. this happened on a Sunday.

John Cowell stabbed her to death. again, for no reason.

by Monday night, Cowell was arrested.

police officials could not figure out why he did it. her parents described her as a loving and selfless person. she did not harm anybody physically or mentally, nor should have been seen as a threat.

they believe it was racially motivated yet there is no proof to prove it. Cowell's family said he was suffering with mental illnesses (still not a valid reason though)

Nia's parents and sister said that it was a hate crime and that he should be arrested no matter what the reason. i agree.

her 25 year old sister said she was always positive, beautiful inside and out (although i've never met her, she is very pretty). she also said she was working at a clothing store, and was thinking about joining the military and that she loved to help people.

when Nia died, her and her sister 26 year old sister were together. the man stabbed both of them, but her sister was the only survivor. she said it came out of nowhere. but even she doesn't know why he did it.

they said that the murder had a "violent past."

this death was literally completely unnecessary. it must be so terrifying for your sister and yourself to get stabbed and then your sister die. PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

 PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!