|| Chapter 8: Beach ||

Cale's POV

It's already late night when all of us finished eating dinner.

I am already at my room. I am sleeping with Jung Ae. Of course, Mama Ae Ra is with Uncle Man Won, and my Kookie had his own room. Mama ae ra said that since he was just 3 years old, he really doesn't want to sleep with anyone. Even if it's Mama Ae Ra or Uncle. He learned to sleep in his own room alone. I suddenly remembered, what if we're already couples? Am I an exemption? Maybe yes! hehehe~

"Why are you laughing?" I suddenly turned my sight to Jung Ae as I tilted my head. "Why? Did I laugh?" I said as I pouted.

"Okay, fine.. Why did you smiled?" She finally said. But wait, did I really smiled? "Did I smile?" I said in a confused tone, but the smile in my face can't be hidden by the fact that I was really thinking about Kook!

"I knew it!! I really really knew it!! You were thinking of Jungkook oppa don't yo-" She said as I hurriedly ran to her but she ran faster. Aigoo this little kid~

"I guess your legs are already okay.." I heard that voice behind me, and of course I knew who it is. After I stayed with him for ten years~

"U-Uhh, I think too.." I said while looking at him. I tried to find Jung ae but I guess she already left the room.

"Why are you here by the way? And why are you still not sleeping?" I asked him out of nowhere. Even though I keep myself being serious in front of him, I can't still hide the fact that my heart is pounding so hard right now as we both stared at each other in my room!! Aishhhh!! Why are you like that Jungkook???~

"Why am I still not sleeping? Who wouldn't wake up from all the noise you and Jung Ae makes?" He said as I chuckled.

"And I guess, she'll be sleeping with mom and dad.. Are you okay here by yourself? It's too cold.. Why are you not wearing a pajama?" He said to me while I stared at what he wore. Jungkook was wearing a cute white top paired with a snoopy dog pajamas and a cute slippers! Uwu~ I can't wait to sleep with him in the future~~~

"I.. I'm okay.. I have a blanket.." I said as he just sighed in response. "Blanket is not enough.. Why don't you just wear pajamas?" He said, as it was so obvious that he is worried for me! Yes, you heard it right! My future boyfriend is worried in me~

But I looked down, signaling him that I didn't brought a pajama. What i am wearing right now is a silk gown. I raised my head again only to see him already crossing both his arms.

"I have an extra pajama.. You should wear i-"

"No, I'm okay.." No i'm not okay! I want to wear your pajamas ㅠㅠ

"No it's not! You shouldn't get cold.. I'll go to my room first. I'll get the pajama." I just nodded at him while staring at the ceiling.

I kept thinking how lucky I am! How lucky I am to have a great life, to have a great parents, to have Jungkook~

He is my one and only love! I'm too lucky to have in my life, and he is also lucky with me~ I am not like other girls whom Jimin are dating with! Those dirty chicks. Just want to enjoy their lives out while they're still alive! At least me, I already planned my future! My future with Kook~

"Here.. Wear this. And also, you shouldn't wear that kind of gown in this cold night. I should've also gave you a sweate-"

"No, no I'm really fine Kook.." I said at him as I saw his ears turning red. I bet he wants to say something to me. Everytime he wants to say something he really want, or he wants to admit something, his ears always turns red.

"C-Cale.." He said to me but he just looked away. What kind of expressions are you expressing huh???

"Hmmm?" I hummed answering him. "Is it true?" I stared at him. "True? What?" I said as I walked at him closer to listen him clearly.

"That.." He said. "That??" I asked him back, waiting for him to reply. But I just saw his adam's apple moved as he swallowed. OH GOSH! Even his adam's apple makes the situation so fluttering!!

"That y-you're thinking of me?" He finally said.

"Ohh, of course yes~" I said with a cute tone as it made his ears more red. "I'm always thinking about you Kookie.. Especially even when I'm bathing~~~" I said as I teased him. After all, it's only a joke hehe!

"Yah! Stop joking!!!" I just giggled as he turned his glare away from me. "Are you really okay now? Does you leg still hurts when you walk?" I shooked my head in response to him, as he sighed in relief.

Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist. "What?" I asked him in confusion.

"Let's go in the beach.." He said as we both walked downstairs.