2 - IRL

Gets a bit nsfw near the end, I'll put another warning just before it!
_____

Adam yawned loudly, covering it with his hand, "I'm gonna fall asleep soon..."

"Of course you are." Mira playfully rolled her eyes at Adam as Kai laughed.

"Come on, this was supposed to be a celebration!" Kai said, laying in a big bean bag comfortably.

"Shut up." Adam said, getting of the desk chair he was on to lay on the floor and use the bean bag as a pillow, his head close to Kai's thighs.

Kai blushed lightly, quickly distracting himself, "What about you Mira? Are you gonna fall asleep soon or can we actually do something?"

"I guess we should sleep soon, we can always do something tomorrow." Mira said as Adam stiffled a yawn.

"Sounds good to me." Adam mumbled.

"What! Come on, you guys are boring!" Kai said, crossing his arms.

Mira laughed and moved off Adam's bed to lean against it on the floor. Adam fell asleep soon after, somehow able to block out Kai and Mira's loud talking. Kai looked down at Adam as he snored softly with a small smile. His crush on Mira disappeared almost as soon as he woke up and was back in the real world. To be honest, after they got out the game and Adam told him there was nothing between him and Mira, and that he was gay, some thing in Kai settled. It was like he was forcing something to stay down, and as soon as he heard the words 'I'm gay', it calmed down.

"Whatcha looking at?" Mira asked Kai with a smirk, knocking him out of his thoughts.

"N-nothing!" Kai said a bit too quickly.

"Haha, you sure?" Mira asked, and Kai looked away from Mira, his eyes catching on the pride flag hung up in Adam's room, "So, you like him?"

"What!? No way!" He almost yelled, his face bright pink.

Adam stirred and rolled over when Kai yelled, but didn't wake up. He rolled right over so his head was resting in Kai's lap. Kai couldn't do a thing, he didn't want to wake him up by moving him back over, so he just sat there awkwardly.

Mira snapped a picture quickly, sending it to Adam's phone. She then unlocked Adam's phone and set a new background for him.

"Aha, you guys look so cute." She said.

"Shut up!" Kai said through a yawn, "Whatever, I'm going to sleep now."

"Alright, alright. I guess since you're stuck there, I'll take the bed."

Kai left Adam to sleep in his lap, and got Mira to chuck a pillow down to him. With one final glace at Adam's sleeping face, he fell asleep.

~1 am~

The bean bag underneath Kai moved around, making roll over slightly and wake up. Adam looked at Kai as he sat up.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" He whispered.

"Oh, uh, it's fine." Kai said equally as hushed.

"I'm just going to the toilet, you can go back to sleep."

"Actually, I need a drink of water." Kai said, getting up with Adam.

He grabbed his drink bottle he had left on the kitchen counter, and waited outside Adam's room for him. As Adam walked back, the door to his room opened.

"Mira? ...Going somewhere?" Kai said noticed her bag backed.

"Urgh, my brother is sick so I need help my parents." Mira said, looking done with everything.