Chapter 2: The Meeting & Reunion

(POV: SIRZECHS)

Me and my wife were heading towards Malebolgia's office to discuss Rias' forced marriage. We couldn't bring Millicas along because he has homework to do.

The main reason we want to talk about the marriage to Malebolgia is because of the rumors about how Malebolgia have a extremely powerful peerage that could help us.

Though, something was amiss with Rias and her peerage. When Grayfia visited Rias and her peerage to discuss the marriage, (Y/n) was no where to be seen.

When Grayfia asked them what happened to (Y/n), Issei said he was on vacation while the rest of the peerage didn't know. What surprised us the most is the newest addition in Rias' peerage, a young girl by the name of Asia.

She's Rias' newest bishop, a piece that was (Y/n)'s role. I've been growing a bit suspicion, but without any evidence, clues or trails, we've got nothing.

I decided to push all those thoughts aside as we've arrived at Malebolgia's office.

(SCENE CHANGE: MALEBOLGIA'S OFFICE) (POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON)

Malebolgia was organizing files in his office while (Y/n), in his Spawn suit, and his peerage are waiting when they heard the sounds of door knocking.

"Come in." Malebolgia said. The door opened and Sirzechs and Grayfia walked in. "Ah, Sirzechs, Grayfia. Greetings old friends." He politely said. "It's good to see you too, old friend." Sirzechs said as he noticed the other people in the room. "But, May I ask who these people are?" He asked.

"These people are the peerage that I have under my command. They're to prevent any unwanted fights or possible assassination attempts from happening." Malebolgia explained.

Sirzechs and Grayfia nodded at this as they took a seat in front of Malebolgia. "Now then, let's get this meeting underway, shall we?" Malebolgia asked as a maid came out with a tray of drinks.

The maid then set the drinks down as she walks away. Malebolgia grabbed his cup and took a sip from it. "So, what is this marriage you want to talk to me about?" Malebolgia asked.

"Well Malebolgia, my sister is currently forced to marry the heir of the Phenex family, Riser Phenex. A rating game is today, but Rias will fail and her pawn will try and free her, but he will not be strong enough to defeat Riser. And so, I humbly request that you lend me the peerage you have under your command to battle Riser at the wedding." Sirzechs explained, causing Malebolgia to be confused.

"I thought you wanted the wedding to happen?" He asked as Sirzechs shook his head. "No, that choice was my father's. He wanted Rias to marry into the Phenex name to obtain their Phenix tears." Sirzechs said.

Malebolgia was in deep thought. He turned to (Y/n) and his peerage to see that most of them have looks of suspicious and mistrust while (Y/n)'s face remind neutral & emotionless. "Why haven't you ask some of the other peerages you have under your command to help you?" Malebolgia asked.

"I tried, but most of them are afraid to challenge Riser while others aren't even of age for a rating game. The only reason I'd allow Rias to have one is because I was outvoted by the clan heads." Sirzechs explained.

Malebolgia was thinking his answer as he took another look at (Y/n)'s peerage to see that they're talking amongst themselves as they looked back at Malebolgia.

(Y/n) stepped forward. "Malebolgia, me and my peerage talked it over and we've decided to assist Sirzechs in freeing his sister from the marriage." (Y/n) said as Malebolgia nodded.

"But first, I need Sirzechs to see this." (Y/n) said as he pulled out a device and handed it to Sirzechs. "What is this?" He asked. "The truth about Kuroka." He said as he pressed a button on the side of it.